No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:04 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Applying
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:18 pm  

Character name: Terrorling

Character class: Shaman

Professions: Herbalism and Alchemy

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): I am roling Whit Resto and Enhancement, 550 as Resto and 538 as Enhancement. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ing/simple This is for Resto. Cant upload the Dps spec for some reason.

Respeccing: I love playing both as Heal and Dps and can change betwen them whit no problems.

Class Info: The thing i love about shamans is how bursty they are, combo your Healing Wave with Ascendance to do some huge amount of healing. Healing rain and Healing Totem is alwasy great to have on cd. Healing Tide, oh cant just tell you whit words how great that one is.

Raid experience: I have killed all of the bosses in orgrimmar/Heart of Fear and all the Raids in Lich King.

Guild history: Now this is a hard questint to awnser, i have been in so many laytle. I left them becuse either the players were popus little brats or there was just no proggres in them.

When can you play: I can raid on Tusedays, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and sometimes all weekend.

Where are you from: Sweden

Age: Im 21 years old, stil live home but my folks dose not care what i.

About you: First of all i love music, playing the trumpet my self. Studying to become a Nurse and am a very social person when i get to know the guild a little more.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to join becuse i realy would like some endgame proggres and the most importad thing for me is to have a realy good time.

UI and keybinds: I cant find my Screenshot so ill just tell you. I do not roll whit Keybinding becuse i think it sucks, hate it never wanna use, i do better whitout it. And im using Recount and the raid tab ingame.

Anything else: Im a dedicated player and even though im not using any keybinding im almoste always in the Top healing/dps. I have also been raidleader in my previus guilds.
Hope you will like what you read and accept me in your guild :)

Post subject: Re: Applying
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:20 pm  
Officer

Im sry just no.

/Declined

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]