[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Ashkier - Resto Druid / Rannax - Blood DK

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:50 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Ashkier - Resto Druid / Rannax - Blood DK
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:12 am  

Character name: Ashkier and Rannax.

Character class: Restoration Druid (Ashkier), Frost and Blood Deathknight (Rannax).

Professions: I've maxed Mining and Jewelcrafting on the Druid, and I am at the moment leveling Enchanting on the Deathknight.

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): I am playing as a Restoration Druid with an I-lvl of 511, gearing daily in LFR and farming on Timeless Isle. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ier/simple
I am also playing my Deathknight mainly as Blood, with Timeless gear (upgraded with Burdens) and Siege of Orgrimmar LFR gear, with a current I-lvl of 537, and then as Frost with a current I-lvl of 527. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... nax/simple
Respeccing: I can play my Deathknight as both Blood and Frost for the two roles of Tanking and DPS'ing. I also have knowledge of Guardian spec with the Druid, but prefer Restoration.

Class Info: As for Deathknight, I've mained the class since Lich King because I like the way of Tanking with self-heals, and Frost since I find it fairly easy to DPS. I keep Defensive CD's such as Bone-Shield and Vampiric Blood on CD as soon as I can pop them. I priorotise Mastery and Haste and Stam, and always see to it that Hit and Exp are capped.
As for the Druid, I've always had a love for Shapeshifter's. I love the healing since of the pure fact; HoTs. I keep Lifebloom and Wild Mushroom up and running, and always keep Harmony giving the bonus healing on ticks. I priorotise Mastery and Haste, as well as Spirit.
Raid experience: The only current content I have joined in on is MoP content. I've gotten a hang of tacts using LFR, and I've downed 5/6 on Mogu'Shan, and also done 4/14 SoO on Flex.

Guild history: I have been in several guilds, never really went hard on Raiding at that time though. The latest guild I joined, I hoped to get a feeling of Raiding. I left, however, because it slowly died out and raiding went to nothing other than PuGs and massive dissapointment because of no progress.

When can you play: I mostly stay online in the evenin/night-time.

Where are you from: I am from Sweden, Uddevalla. Gothenburg has the metal-bands you're listening to..yeah, that's right!

About you: I'm a music-addicted pancake loving punk/hard-rocker who loves nice hot cups of tea, a good song and great company. I strum on my lovely guitar when I get the time, and kill time watching the LotR trilogy over and over. Srsly. I love those movies.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to raid and meet new people to kill stuff with, and have good conversations about everything and complete nonsense. I expect a guild full of people who (hopefully) share my love of tea, and who want general conversations and just wanting to have a chill time while playing.

UI and keybinds: I have Q and E keybinded, as also Shift + Q, E, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

File comment: Druid.
WoWScrnShot_022014_235136.jpg
WoWScrnShot_022014_235136.jpg [ 289.32 KiB | Viewed 10740 times ]

File comment: Deathknight.
WoWScrnShot_022014_224101.jpg
WoWScrnShot_022014_224101.jpg [ 373.33 KiB | Viewed 10740 times ]

Anything else: I like to joke. Would you like to joke with me?

Thank you for your time, hope I didn't bore anyone.

Last edited by KibaBloodfang on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Ashkier - Restoration Druid / Rannax - Blood Deathknight
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:46 am  

Dat huge diablo health globe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:49 pm  

Site Admin

Hello.

What are you using that window with professions on your screen for? :O

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:07 pm  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:10 pm  

Site Admin

Doesn't it get in the way when raiding?

Also, what do you use to track buffs and debuffs on self and the target?

Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:26 pm  

Not at all.

Welp, I have the Unit-Frame Addond X-perl, and keep track of Buffs/Debuffs myself, seeing as I'm used to it (and haven't really ever found a good tracker).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:40 pm  

Site Admin

Myself means how? I don't see any debuff frame in those screenshots so if I assume you're using the default one, that means there's buffs in the upper right corner near the map, debuffs under that, while your character frame is in the left part of the screen and then there's some kind of a HUD in the middle. How can you manage to focus on all those different parts of the screen at the same time? How do you track procs?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:34 am  

procs. Procs! PROCS!!! EVERYWHERE PROCS!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]