[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Crapper - Resto/Elemental shammy

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:17 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [approved] Crapper - Resto/Elemental shammy
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:27 pm  

Character name: Crapper
Character class: Shaman
Character level: 80
Played time: 27 days and 7 hours

Character professions + their skill level: Skinning 450, Jewelcrafting 450
Character talent spec and gear level: Resto/Elemental (Mostly resto) - (btw I am going to change the totem :-D)

Willing to respec if needed?: Yes, but i ain't got gear for enhancement spec:)

Raid experience: Never been in raid. I've been only in every heroic dungeon.
When can you play: I can play mostly anytime at the weekends. I also play at the week (almost everyday) but not too much.

Where are you from: Czech Republic
About you: Hi everbody, my real name is Adam. I study IT (graduating this school year) and I love programming. My classmate is Deelife. I started to play wow about 4 years ago, but 3 years ago I stopped playing on lvl 54. And at the beginning of Summer Holidays I started to play again. And when i reached lvl 80 i started to go heroics. On my account is many character, but these characters belong to my sister :-) She also plays wow (more than me) and her characters are lvl 80 DK (Bestyjka), Paly (Lupínek), Hunter (Felicz), 65 rogue (Lentillka -> I'm going to reach 80 lvl with this char).
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I expect fun, new friends, help with resto shammy from skilled ones and I want to look into every raid, improve my skills and get better gear :-)

Post subject: Re: Crapper - Resto/Elemental shammy
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:30 pm  

/FOR :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:37 pm  

im for ofc. more ele shamans :!: :!: :!:

if u need some advice, im here for u :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:22 am  

Hehe...

Welcome m8 :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:25 am  

Site Admin

Definitely /for. Welcome aboard ;)

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:20 pm  
Site Admin

hey,

send nude photo your sister and welcome 8-) /for

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:42 pm  

Thanks for replies, and about my sister, please don't ask me about her. No photos, no informations.. she's got boyfriend :-)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:14 pm  
Officer

trust cerg to be rude forgive his hormones hi and welcome :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:24 pm  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:39 pm  

Am I supposed to do something now?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next