[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] application - ele shaman

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:29 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [declined] application - ele shaman
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:18 pm  

Character name: The name of the character(s) you're applying with.
the character i have is called "Choice" and is a elemental shaman...

Character class: The class of the character(s) you're applying with.
hehe as i wrote up there i play elemental shaman and my OS is resto.

Professions: The professions your character is using.
on this character i got engineering and enchanting for the boosts on gear with engi and extra enchants on rings with enchanting.
i got a flask alchemy for making my own flasks and potions, and a other character with transmute alchemy
blacksmithing for fun hehe

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Which spec(s) are you playing? What kind of gear do you have? Include an Armory link of your character.
Respeccing: Being able to play multiple specs or classes is very helpful for many reasons. Can you handle other specs/roles than your primary one? Do you like them? Are you willing to switch to them if needed?
my talent tree can change alot depending on what fight were at but i always keep my major talents at the same,
lvl 15 talent i prefer astral shift for any more dmg reduction together with shamanistic rage, i could change to stone bulwark totem but i prefer the dmg reduction over a shield
lvl 30 talent i use windwalk totem or earthgrab totem depending on the fights, for nazgrim i would take earthgrab for more CC to the adds and keeping them steady.
lvl 45 talent i would use call of the elements when its high CC fights so i can use capacitator totem more often, and otherwise i use totemic projection for AOE fights
lvl 60 talent is a must for elemental shamans to use echo of the elements cause it gives a extra "mastery" proc and is really nice and provides a huge dps boost
lvl 75 i would go for rushing streams or conductivity and is only for helping on the healing a bit on fights where you cant do so much dmg etc
lvl 90 talent is always elemental blast, its a good spell like wise lava burst and does a high dmg and gives a nice buff so wont change that

* my ilvl is 554 in elemental and i got a resto spec as OS but i dont got any resto gear atm but when i go healer i use the same gear and i do alot of healing cause i know my healing
class aswell, i dont wanna go deep in the healing spec and talents cause its my OS but if you want to know more then just ask.

* a link to my armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... e/advanced

Class Info: What can you tell us about your class? Why do you like it? What about ability priorities? Useful cooldowns and utility spells? Anything about stat priorities?
elemental shaman is cool to play they are not hard to play but hard to master
i am not the person with alot of macros but i have some ofcourse

stat priorities is int>mastery>haste>crit and ofcourse spell hit to 15%
always searing up on single target
ability priorities is flame shock>lavaburst elemental blast on CD, when your lighning shield is stacked to 6-7 stacks cast a earth shock and with my 4th set bonus it gives a buff on the target
that provides 4% increased fire and nature dmg to that target

/cast berserking
/cast ascendance
/cast spiritwalker's grace
/use Grips of Tidal Force
/cast Shamanistic Rage
/cast Fire Elemental Totem
/y Le Deeps ACTIVATED!!
^is my burst macro
/console CameraDistanceMaxFactor 100
^is for extra camera distance

Raid experience: Which bosses did you kill while they were current content? Any memorable moments, favourite bosses, etc.?
in this expansion i raided all the raids on normal plan and cleared it within the current patch of the raid, not much to say about these raids cause i really didnt like em
in cataclysm i raided dragon soul with my paladin when it was alliance got 7/8 HC really liked DS think it was a great raid

Guild history: Tell us something about your previous guilds, why you joined/left them etc.
in cataclysm i was in a guild ( cant remember what the name was ) that was really cool but when pandaria hit i couldnt play cause the server was over crowded so i changed it back to thunderhorn and started leveling my shaman up
atm i am in a danish guild i really like the social in the guild but we have a lot of problems with finding people that is danish and can raid hehe.

When can you play: We raid quite often, mostly 20-23 h server time; tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible.
i am always online after 17 and often in the weekends else i got a battle tag hehe :)

Where are you from: Represent your country!
I AM FROM DENMARK!!!! hehe

Age: How old are you? We've had problems with parent enrages and don't really want any more!
i am 19 year of age and thumps up for that question :)!

About you: Tell us something about yourself. We want to get to know the person behind the in-game character; after all, this is a team game and it's nice to know the other members of the team and find people with similar interests!
atm i am getting a education as a bricklayer and playing soccer with friends some time.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?
i want to join this guild for raiding and i think its a nice name for a guild haha ( important ) and ive talked with some of you guys and you seems nice and proper to talk with
i expect this guild gives me possible feedback and is friendly and kind to other people and me

UI and keybinds: If you're applying for a raiding spot, list your keybinds here and post a screenshot of your combat UI. You can use the img tags or upload it as an attachment.
im using some keybindings not many
- F1,F2 and F3 for healing totems and CC T,G,F for dmg spells C4 for speed Sspace for purge mouse button 1 and 2 for searing totem and earth shock

Anything else: If there's any other information you'd like to share with us, please do so here.
i dont got anything big but i hope to hear from you guys and have a nice evening :)
regards Choice!

Attachments:
WoWScrnShot_022214_220553.jpg
WoWScrnShot_022214_220553.jpg [ 632.86 KiB | Viewed 11929 times ]

Post subject: Re: application - ele shaman
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:19 am  

So, my opinion, in terms of gear, knowledge of class, and the way the app was written, im impressed.
However im unsure of the current state of group one and what they need in terms of new players, i would be willing to vouch as i've played along side you a few times i believe, and could be useful.

So to round it up you seem decent enough, but dont know if you will be used.
i will get a few people to check the app out when the log on tommorow.
Im /for and good luck :)

Kalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:37 am  
Officer

Hey, i like your app!

Like Kalijb say the current state of group one is abit difficult, there may be a spot at some point and there may not be, we hit abit of a roadblock right now and dont know exactly what we shall do, however we are recruiting for WoD and there your chanses will increase. No promises for anyone ofc but everyone will have a chanse to prove themselfs there.

At this point everything is possible, maybe you will come and dps/heal in group one on fuse, maybe you join the upcoming group 2, or maybe you just join for clears each week. As i said you will not be given a set role right at the moment.

Anyways im /for if you want to come on these loose grounds.

And will point some other officer here to read and say what is on hes mind also

Ty for applying //Alunari

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:17 pm  

The bit where you said ele shammy is hard to master did make me wee a little bit, but I like the rest of the app >:D
For what ever they want to use you for, I'm /for.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:08 pm  

haha they are hard to master but i need a conclusion if there is space for me in the weekly runs in normal or i should go find me another guild :) (not to be rude ) :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:00 pm  

hey guys from no skill just luck my graphic card is broken and is away for some repair atm so i wont be able to get online this week but if you would like to write to me in here or add my skype then it would be nice so i could have a talk with a officer / raidleader about the raid and what there is space for if its possible for me to join hehe :)

skype - mikkel.raakjaer

so add me on skype or write your TS info in here so i can join if you like to talk there :)

cheers choice!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:59 pm  

Site Admin

Hello.

What do you use for tracking buffs and debuffs on yourself and your target?

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:02 pm  

for debuffs i use DBM and GTFO addon that makes a sound and scream of how big the dmg is or debuff ...
for buffs or proccs i got a sound in my headphone that indicates the procc or buff or when a CD is ready :)

- choice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:44 am  

1. harder to master than sub rogues last time i checked.
2. many numbers on screen. might wanna put a spam filter on that msbt.
3. why are you using sham rage in your dps trinket?
4. Your gemming is inconsistent: im seeing int+haste, int+mastery randomly. Should be just int + mastery
5. Pretty sure you there's an 180 int enchant on bracer (better than 170 mastery)
6. Elemental blast is a shitty spell, you will realize that when you reach about 77% mastery (should be around 73% with your gear gemmed for max mastery).
7. CL binded on 2 is very....abitious, but then again binds are a personal preference.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:25 am  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next