No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:06 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: application - ele shaman
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:29 pm  

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... s/advanced
Surely you've heard of this guy.

The problem with elemental mastery is it gets worse the more gear you have. 3.5k mastery might be interesting when you have 60 smth % but when you have around 93% (which is what i had before i gemmed haste for resto) it means pretty much nothing (how many spells will u get to cast while the buff lasts to feel the 7% difference). 3.5k haste is slightly useless also, it may be useful if you reapply FS with it but you already have a bigger haste proc to do that with (legendary meta - if u track it, gg!) and frequently refreshing fs is kinda gimping as the 4 set buff and the fact that u can easilly get 7 stacks of fulm means puting maxed out ES is a lot more powerful. Aww ye and 3.5k crit is useless.

Try out the Unleash build when u go full mastery. The ascedance dps should be quite insane. You'll almost feel like you are playing enhacement (but you'll only be pressing 1 button. shh! dw! nobody will know)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:40 pm  

Last time you checked must have been last expansion as they have only been viable this last patch, same as cata.

Think in skill base the only specs which surpass sub are for obvious reasons, demonology locks, feral druids, most other classes are spammy compared to combo point classes, especially with the use of marked for death, and anticipation which has to be thought out in advance if used well ;) Affi locks etc are easy if you use a management system such as aff dots >:D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:47 pm  

Nah i just remember u doing 40% of your 300k dps with autos. Inb4 100%+ snd and the armor shred from ambush sound really hard imo:p

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:31 pm  

haha hey guys i changed my gems to master/int and my lvl 90'talent to the 1 at the left so ill try that i might need to reforge a bit into haste cause i need the 38 or 39% haste for my extra tick on flame shock :)

but what did you find out about a raiding spot :) i would like to know...

cheers choice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:04 pm  

300k? What have you been smoking add another 100k-ish ontop of that xD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:09 pm  
Officer

The answer you are looking for is in post 3, i am sry but we cannot give you any promises at all at this point.
I wish myself we knew more atm but we dont.

But it isnt impossible that you can join if we clear and isnt saving the lockout for Blackfuse.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2