[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Sakinz 552 holy pala

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:14 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Sakinz 552 holy pala
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:22 pm  

Character name: The name of the character(s) you're applying with. The character I am applying with is called Sakinz, I do have a few alts which I never really use though

Character class: The class of the character(s) you're applying with. Playing Holy and have been doing so on the paladin for sometime now

Professions: The professions your character is using. I have alchemy and herblism both of which are maxed out

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Which spec(s) are you playing? What kind of gear do you have? Include an Armory link of your character. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... inz/simple My talents are based around noxxic talent trees and speaking with another paladin that i used to play with although he has now quit wow

Respeccing: Being able to play multiple specs or classes is very helpful for many reasons. Can you handle other specs/roles than your primary one? Do you like them? Are you willing to switch to them if needed? I have ret as my off spec which I'm willing to play with although I'm far from amazing at it, it only had 509 il but i suppose if you needed me to change for any reason its always there as an option.

Raid experience: Which bosses did you kill while they were current content? Any memorable moments, favourite bosses, etc.? I myself have cleared only 13/14 in Soo this was on my shammy shamle, on a different server due to the fact i could never find a raid team which would progress on this realm, So i'm now looking into raiding properly again on this as I have been reading about your guild and it appeals very much to me, I also have done immersious on 25 hc.

During cata I cleared 6/8 hc in DS on my warlock dotdispenser, cleared ICC in wotlk also on normal and hc as a holy paladin, the rest of the raids I did clear but not pre nerf as i havent really been in a stable guild for sometime due to school work, which is no longer a problem for me.

Guild history: Tell us something about your previous guilds, why you joined/left them etc. My most recent guilds have been hit n run and dynasty, both of which are not guilds that are raiding to a quality that i would like. Dyntasy was a new guild which my cousin was an officer of, although all they could do was the first part of flex which i did once with them, and i couldn't do it again as i've done that way to many times.

When can you play: We raid quite often, mostly 20-23 h server time; tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible. I can play at most times during the day and nights, as long as i know the raiding schedule which you being a solid raid guild, im moreless certain there is always the schedule which will give me time to tell my girlfriend i cant see her or try to swap my hours at work if its possible, sometimes it may not be, but thats not too often.

Where are you from: Represent your country! I'm from the South of england, ( Portsmouth) and at the moment we are basically underwater due to this stupid weather we have been having recently.

Age: How old are you? We've had problems with parent enrages and don't really want any more! 19, 20 this year, parents don't get in the way of anything unless my dad is ridiciously drunk, and is lost on the corner of a random street somewhere, which occasionally means I get the joys of hunting for him which is never fun... Normally i just leave him there to figure out himself how to get home

About you: Tell us something about yourself. We want to get to know the person behind the in-game character; after all, this is a team game and it's nice to know the other members of the team and find people with similar interests! There isn't much to tell i'm not the most interesting of people. I do enjoy playing and watching football as much as possible though its always been a big part of my life as i was brought up with it.. the only downside is i spend way to much betting everyweek and i never even win haha.

I work on the railway for a sub contracting company which i normally do night shifts starting at around midnight that i have to leave my house so it doesnt effect raiding, and i also have a girlfriend which i have to see so often each week because otherwise I dont think she would be too happy with me, I tried to get her to play once, she didn't really seem up for it haha.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you? I'd like to join the guild as I've been reading through many of the other applicants applications, and I am very interested in raiding with you guys, You all seem like a nice bunch offering alot of useful advice. Which makes me want to be apart of the guild even more,

UI and keybinds: If you're applying for a raiding spot, list your keybinds here and post a screenshot of your combat UI. You can use the img tags or upload it as an attachment. My keybinds are all inside my healbot or vuhdu addon, it depends which one of those i use as they both always seem to have bugs in them so I switch between the two. My UI is a bit of a struggle, I can't appear to upload a picture although its just the standard blizz UI with recount on the right side of the screen, and healbot towards the bottom middle. I've had it this way for around 6years and its always worked.

Anything else: If there's any other information you'd like to share with us, please do so here. Nothing much more to say other then I look forward to hearing back from you, and I hope my application is written alright, If i have missed anything out let me know and i'll try to reply as best i can

Post subject: Re: Sakinz 552 holy pala
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:28 pm  

Spoken ingame and you seem cool,
From england so thats a +1 :D
and could see you being very good for group one.
will poke others to come your way when they log on

Kaljib

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:32 pm  

Thanks for the reply, I look forward to hearing back from everyone, I will be out during the day today but i'll keep an eye on any updates on here on my phone.

Sakinz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:29 pm  

Hey guys, sorry to be a pain but I was just wondering if you guys have managed to have a look over the app and if theres anything you want to ask me ? :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:36 pm  

Site Admin

Yes. I don't know why you didn't delete the italicized app template text like we ask you to in the template; the request is bolded and underlined so I'd think it would be hard to miss. The app is cluttered like this and annoying to read.

Next thing - don't use noxxic. Just don't. It's a bad site full of misinformation with half-assed guides and things like that. There are sites with better and more complete information - mmo-champion and icy-veins guides and forums and various blogs. Naturally you should always look for multiple sources and compare the info they provide.

I don't know much about the class, but isn't there a haste breakpoint that you want to have or something like that? Can you tell me anything about this?

What do you use for buff/debuff tracking on self and on targets?

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]