No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:56 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Raider Application: Fatrussian-Thunderhorn-Hunter
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:54 am  

Character name: The name of the character(s) you're applying with - Fatrussian-Thunderhorn

Character class: The class of the character(s) you're applying with - SV Mainly Hunter

Professions: The professions your character is using - Currently Enchanting and Jewel-crafting, will be changing Enchanting to Leather-working or Engineering in the near future.

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Which spec(s) are you playing? What kind of gear do you have? Include an Armory link of your character.
Respeccing: Being able to play multiple specs or classes is very helpful for many reasons. Can you handle other specs/roles than your primary one? Do you like them? Are you willing to switch to them if needed? I'm currently playing mostly survival because it really works for me, I've played a tiny bit of BM, but wasn't my style at all, but if requested i'd be able to pick it up and do it, on my armory off-spec is MM but that was for my pvp "phase". My gear is pretty okay, but this is because of a lot of flex spam, but at the same time, dps is acceptable. Other specs are fine and I'd be pretty quick picking them up. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... n/advanced

Class Info: What can you tell us about your class? Why do you like it? What about ability priorities? Useful cooldowns and utility spells? Anything about stat priorities?
The hunter class currently is pretty balanced as far as I can tell PvE wise anyway, maybe a little strong, but none the less still very good, I've played hunter since BC, played it a bit in wrath also and cata wasn't my cup of tea, and now i'm loving it more than ever. Ability priorities...well this would be a basic start: Cooldowns>Dots-serpent sting, black arrow(dire beast for focus regen) a murder of crows>Cobra shot(1-2) Explosive shot/Glaive toss and because I have 4 set, Explosive shot takes priority over anything else after the main huge burst has been done. Well, the main reason I rolled orc was for the Racial, which gives me 4.5k Attack power for a number of seconds and is on a relatively short cool-downs. Stat priorities are the same old 7.5 hit and expertise rating>Crit>Haste>Mastery.

Raid experience: Which bosses did you kill while they were current content? Any memorable moments, favourite bosses, etc.?
While being only still 12 In burning crusade, I still got my fair share of raiding, and done Kara, and a little bit of Black temple(not too much though)
Raided on a DK and Holy paladin In wrath, one in a 25man guild and the other Just Normal as I wasn't around for Ulduar and Naxx due to school.
I tanked on a Paladin during Cata launch, only normal though, BoT and BWD, and also shadowpriest during that phase, then I quit while FL was open, and played my priest once again, shortly after switching to a Warlock main which I got 5/8 HC Dragon soul and a DK tank. Finally On MoP launch I still played my warlock and DK, got normal clears of both MSV and HoF current content and didn't go further than that, quit for a while, and came back at 5.3 and I've been playing my hunter ever since, didn't get to raid ToT sadly but ohwell.
Most memorable fight would have to be, Lick King 10m, we had to 4 man the last phase, which were 2 tanks and 2 healers, safe to say it was nerve wrecking aha.

Guild history: Tell us something about your previous guilds, why you joined/left them etc.
I've only been on Thunderhorn a maximum of 3 months, before that I was on Alliance-Nagrand second best guild on the server, but on the back up team which wasn't too pleasant, I moved here because of well, I heard it was pretty populated, and I have quite a few friends here and I've always been a hordie at heart. I'm currently leaving my guild because I want to get some progression before the expansion is over, as I tend to always do that for some reason aha, don't worry, I won't be quitting anytime soon.

When can you play: We raid quite often, mostly 20-23 h server time; tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible. These times are completely perfect as of now, I can be on most days pretty early and sometimes even pretty late, I can plan ahead if i'm needed within the guild.

Where are you from: I'm from Latvia, but I've been living in and still am living in Ireland for the last 10 years or so.

About you: Tell us something about yourself. We want to get to know the person behind the in-game character; after all, this is a team game and it's nice to know the other members of the team and find people with similar interests! Well, i'm a pretty down to earth guy blabla aha, I can be childish but to an extent, and I've a pretty good sense of humor but at the same time very focus at the same time, goals are always high, and I always perform at my best, Can't play a game without a form of electronica music aha, recently finished a security course, so I'll be trying to get into that spectrum of the big bad world industry, see where that takes me. Also, give me a week or two, and i'll be talk active as hell, in and outside raid environment.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to join because, I'm looking for a challenge, a serious and productive environment yet relaxed atmosphere, even 1 or 2 phat l00ts aha. But overall I'm looking what I've always liked, End game.

UI and keybinds: If you're applying for a raiding spot, list your keybinds here and post a screenshot of your combat UI. You can use the img tags or upload it as an attachment. All my keybinds are in the photo presented: Image

Anything else: If there's any other information you'd like to share with us, please do so here.

Post subject: Re: Raider Application - Fatrussian-Thunderhorn-Hunter
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:03 pm  

Site Admin

Hello, thanks for applying, sorry about the late reply.

We could take you in for trial, however I do have to warn you that we're currently a bit low on raiders so we raid pretty sporadically. On the plus side, at least you would have a pretty much guaranteed spot at the moment if you're any good :P.

If you're still interested, contact us in-game for an invitation.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post subject: Re: Raider Application - Fatrussian-Thunderhorn-Hunter
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:10 pm  

No worries at all, and trials sounds good aha, let's hope it picks up soon :ugeek: I'll whisper you or another guildy during the week.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]