[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Warlock - Sanky

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:53 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Warlock - Sanky
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:13 pm  

Character name: Sanky-Wildhammer

Character class: Warlock

Professions: Alchemy/Herbalism

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): I like to play with Destruction and Affliction mainly. I am not very good with demo but I have most experience with Destruction :) I am 561 ilvl with destro and 562 with affliction. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... y/advanced

Respeccing: I main destruction as I said and I really enjoy affliction too. I will be more than happy to respec affliction for fights if needed.

Class Info: What can you tell us about your class? Why do you like it? What about ability priorities? Useful cooldowns and utility spells? Anything about stat priorities? My class is all really based on trinket procs. As destro when we get a trinket proc we try to squeeze out as much chaos bolts as we possibly can while keeping immolate buffed as much as possible for more embers (If 4 set proc or Dark Soul: Instability is up.) Affliction works the same way, without your procs your dots hit for a very low amount of damage. Due to this happening we need to try keep our dots up for as long as possible with our opener procs and bloodlust (If used on pull.) Tossing them around with soul swap can keep the dots up for a very long duration. Because of this happening with our soul swap, we can produce a very high number of dps throughout fights like protectors.

Raid experience: Which bosses did you kill while they were current content? Any memorable moments, favourite bosses, etc.? I used to raid with a hunter and I downed some hc ICC back in wrath but I just done lfr every so often in cata sadly. I cant really remember much of the fun parts of raiding back in vanilla, bc etc... But my favourite boss has to be The Lich King! He looks really cool and badass and his heroic lore makes at all the better! I enjoyed the fight on normal but didnt get him down current content heroic :(.

Guild history: I used to be in some really good top guilds but sadly they all broke apart and is now no more, or changed servers. I am currently in a raiding guild called The Danish Raiders, but they are progressing a little too slow for me. I just want a new smooth raiding team/guild to just get somewhere. I really just want the heroic current content garrosh kill before WoD and I feel that this guild has the capability of doing so.

When can you play: I can play almost any day of the week. I don't really do anything else unless I am going out or anything but raid times will always be available. I can play from around 7:30 realm time to around 00:00 realm time if needed. I can do before that but not long before that.

Where are you from: I am from Scotland in the UK :D

Age: I am 15 but I am sure there will not be any "Parent enrages" XD

About you: Well I am just a chill guy who just likes to play games really. I have been playing multiplayer games since the age of 4 and have just enjoyed it ever since :D.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I really just want to get some heroic progression on the go and possibly kill hc garrosh before new expansion that is all. I dont really want any more just some progression :)

UI and keybinds: Image Some keys are not shown as I know them already :P. My trinket procs are on the left along with dark soul. My dots are on the right and my set procs are also on the left. (I don't track my 2 set as affliction due to it being up almost always.)

Anything else: Not really that much left to say really :P

Last edited by Sanky on Fri May 16, 2014 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Warlock - Sanky
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:43 am  
Officer

Hey there, all in all i like your app, some questions thou. You say you have engi/tailoring but your armory link say engi/alch and they are not topped wich means you have no proffs. No matter where you make an app you have to have them full FIX IT!

You say you want progression, have you been reading up on all hc bosses from Immersius? our progress is up to fuse so im guessing you know tactics up to and including fuse right?

I am abit conserned about your age, it has been proven to not matter in all situations (few but still) so if everything else is fine atleast im willing to give it a go.

Some warlocks from the guild needs to look at your gemming/enchants and rotation as i have no real clue how to play a Warlock.

Now for our situation, our progression has currently stopped and for now we are clearing SoO on normal each week, however that is because we dont have enought raiders to fill a progression raid. However we do have many ppl who like you wants to kill Garrosh before the expansion ends, that means if you get accepted we will not go progression right away but our intention is to do this asap, and if you are the right person for the job you will most likely get a spot.

Pls answer my question and i will have some more officers look at this app.

/Alunari

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:47 pm  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:11 pm  

Greetings
Your gemming and gearing looks good to me plenty of mastery while maintaining breakpoint for affli
your ui seems to have all the buffs and procs covered i really like that tracking bar you have in the centre does it track embers for destro as well?
i like the app im for

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:49 pm  

Seems ok, only concern is his age.

Might get a law suit if Britni molests him :/

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:14 pm  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:15 pm  
Officer

What are you going to do with the proffesions, they are still not thee? ^^

Do you accept oru current situation?

Im just going to have a word with oru GM and then i will give you an answer, pls answer my questions :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:41 pm  

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:14 pm  

Professions are now fixed :D

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:06 pm  

Awesome sauce, will poke the other officers/ gm about this app again :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]