[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Fraamanka

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:58 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [approved] Fraamanka
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:45 pm  

Character name: Fraamanka
Character class: Elemental Shaman
Character level: 80
Played time: 22 days

Character professions + their skill level: minig and jewelcrafting - both on 450
Character talent spec and gear level: "The Armory is currently undergoing maintenance. Please check back later." Sorry... ^^
Willing to respec if needed?: No... I don't feel good as a healer.

Raid experience: Unfortunately - small. Only Onyxia, AQ20 and Ragnaros.
When can you play: Weekends and monday-friday evenings

Where are you from: Poland
About you: I'm studying classisc philology. From time to time I write short fantasy stories. ;)
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Because Ulv is here and he is my husband. xD And I was in Dark Denizens with Heradean too. :) I expect mostly fun. :)
Anything else: Mooo!

– A fella I knew in El Paso took all his clothes off and jumped on a cactus. I asked him same question: „why?”.
– And...?
– He said: „It seemed to be a good idea at the time”.

[Vin, "The Magnificent Seven"]

-Badly Summoned Cucumber-

Post subject: Re: Fraamanka
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:49 pm  

Officer

yes, thats my wife.
yes she need to train a lot to become a skilled player
yes shes terrible as a healer;)
& yes i want her in a guild ;)

Kill mutant!
Burn Heretic!
Purge the unclean!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:55 pm  

/FOR again - more ele shamans! :)

i wrote something about ele shamans in czech yesterday, now i must translate it /cry im sooooooo lazy :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:56 pm  

No, why translate? For me will be easier to read it in czech than in English. :P

– A fella I knew in El Paso took all his clothes off and jumped on a cactus. I asked him same question: „why?”.
– And...?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:23 pm  
Site Admin

hey and welcome :)

/FOR ofc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:37 pm  

Hi

Quad says more ele shamans and i says more women in guild :)

/FOR

Welcome

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:56 pm  

xD

Armory is working again! :) So - this is it: .

– And...?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:56 pm  

Oh, i forgot! I expect that guild will take over Ironforge for one or two days, becouse I have to catch Old Ironjaw. :mrgreen:

– And...?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:08 am  

/For :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:32 am  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next