No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:53 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Druid - Ÿop
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:00 am  

Character name: Ÿop

Character class: Druid

Professions: None at max (yet working on it)

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Feral Druid, iLvl 566 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... p/advanced

Respeccing: Currently learning and gearing Guardian.

Class Info: What can you tell us about your class? Why do you like it? What about ability priorities? Useful cooldowns and utility spells? Anything about stat priorities? Feral druid's main damage output is the DoTs we create with our bleeds and by maintaining Savage roar along with actively using predatory swiftness which procs Dream of Cenarius. Ferals main stat prio is mastery/crit/haste mastery giving more damage to our bleeds. what i love about feral is the managing of bleeds and buffs as well important procs.

Raid experience: The only final boss i have killed current content is garrosh as i joined half way though the expansion however i fully read up on tactics as well watch live kills when i can on twitch or you tube to see how the top guilds do it

Guild history: I have only been in one guild and as of late the motivation for raiding has hit rock bottom with no raids happening for 2/3 weeks and i dont feel they will continue onto heroic

When can you play: i am available most days unless i have prior engagments

Where are you from: i am from London, UK

About you: just an average guy, like to have a laugh and play games not much else to it really :)
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: hopefully raiding every week and to get as many garrosh kills under my belt as possible.

UI and keybinds:

Attachments:
File comment: some of my abilities are on hidden panels as to not cluter my screen
UI.png
UI.png [ 1.76 MiB | Viewed 6117 times ]

Post subject: Re: Druid - Ÿop
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:29 am  

Site Admin

Hello,

your app's a bit short but okay I guess, in any case most of our raids will now be spent on Garrosh for which the team is more or less firmly set already so there's not much chance of you getting a spot there unless a few people decide to take a break at the same time. There is a chance we could have a spot for you for some parts of the farm or in the alt runs that we're doing on normal, and then of course for proper full raiding in WoD. If that's okay for you, poke us in-game for an invite, if not, I'm sorry, but there's not much else we can offer you right now :)

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]