[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Warlock App

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:15 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Warlock App
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:25 pm  

Character name: Wilverine - Thunderhorn

Character class: Warlock

Professions: JC and Ench

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Destro mainly been dabbling with Afflic lately, 579

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... e/advanced

Respeccing: Just played destro mainly this expac and a bit afflic... havnt really played demo much but am willing to switch... Playing primarily Afflic in Dragon Soul then switching to just Demo with 1million Macros for spine is an example of.

Class Info: regulary read Zagam'ss Icy Veins guides and Sparkuggz vids also use simcraft to keep regulary up to date on effective gearing specs etc

Raid experience: Lich King hc Deathwing hc.. though current guild stuttered a lot on current content... with people leaving taking breaks etc

Guild history: 5 years in corruptions and officer so its not easy to make the change but i play this game to raid and we aint raiding, and the GM and another officer are jumping ship for WoD and i dont partic want to RL again and have to recruit 15 raiders for mythic

When can you play: 20-23 is not a problem... Wed Thurs Sundays Mondays Tues

Where are you from: Newcastle upon Tyne, England

About you: Work in IT love most sports esp soccer... once died for 30 seconds but was revived, but was a child so cant really remember much of it... maybe my experience of the afterlife has drawn me to the Warlock :)

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Probably too late for me now to get HC Garrosh so looking forward to WoD and trying to find a successful raiding guild where i can achieve my raiding goals whilst also maybe adding something to the team i raid with

UI and keybinds: I have quite nimble fingers so dont rely too much on keybinds, mainly use those when pvping tho not done that for a while... UI below

WoWScrnShot_060114_200642.jpg
WoWScrnShot_060114_200642.jpg [ 1.02 MiB | Viewed 9232 times ]

Anything else: I like to top meter (who doesnt) but often sacrifice dps saving cooldowns for important adds, Kill and Team comes first !!

Post subject: Re: Warlock App
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:08 pm  

Site Admin

Hello, thanks for applying ;)!

Your application looks okay to me, just curious about some of the keybinds (Unending Resolve? Havoc so far to the right? :P).

Like you said yourself, I'm not sure we could guarantee you a heroic Garrosh kill – we currently have a relatively stable group. Could maybe squeeze you in for some farm at least, to test you as well. If we like you, you will probably get a spot in our WoD team :).

If you're alright with being kinda social/backup status for now or want any more info about anything, let us know ;)!

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:32 pm  

Im comfortable with the keybinds :D

I'm down with that... i will message u online see if good to join

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:38 pm  

I like the app but you say you have "Nimble fingers", you may have but I feel like reaching F12 or = on your keyboard is going to be a toughy. Consider maybe binding for example, 1-5 and then SHIFT+1-5 etc for some keybinds. its just for some keys you have like ember tap on F9 or soulshatter on F12 really baffles me as to how you can get it off at the correct time.

This may be better, but bindings are really just personal preference I guess but it is just to make your actions easier and quicker.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]