[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [withdrawn] Smashface - Fury Warrior

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:03 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [withdrawn] Smashface - Fury Warrior
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:32 pm  

Character name: Smashface-Thunderhorn

Character class: Fury Warrior

Professions: Max level Engi and Jc

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Mainspec Fury, ilvl 581 equipped - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... e/advanced . also have protection spec, ilvl 566 equipped, not willing to be prot mainspec but am willing to tank if someone is missing or a 3rd tank is required.

Class Info: i like playing warrior because its a very fast melee class and i like having no movement restrictions, ive been playing warrior since my first warrior hit max lvl during Wotlk. warriors bring a good amount of usefull cooldowns to a raid in its current form with such things like the crit banner for a 10sec buff to crit and dmg reduction banner for 10%, they also have rallying cry for 20% max health and can bring vigilance a 30% dmg reduc cooldown on someone other than the warrior or safegaurd which replaces intervene and gives the friendly target a 20% dmg reduc on a 30sec cd

Raid experience: didnt step into heroic level raiding until mists. killed 6 hc bosses in ToT before SoO and have killed 11 hc bosses in siege so far

Guild history: was in relentless chaos/horde evolution's from start of cata until near end of mists first tier. then joined corruptions and progressed with then until now. but was abit jagged with tanks dropping.

When can you play: i can play any day in the time 20-23.

Where are you from: i am from Portsmouth, England

About you: im doing I.T. in college, i have a massive scar down my arm from where the bone split my skin open on the 3rd time i broke it.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: with the GM and the raid leader from corruptions leaving the guild for WoD it leaves us not raiding and i want to raid and im not sure i could do low level raiding again, im looking for a guild thats gonna be progressing mythic in WoD.

UI and keybinds: i have a keybind for almost every spell the could be at any point usefull.
WoWScrnShot_071014_131844.jpg
WoWScrnShot_071014_131844.jpg [ 551.89 KiB | Viewed 8732 times ]

Anything else: this screenshot is not real rotation or dps just me hitting some buttons for a screenshot

Post subject: Re: Smashface - Fury Warrior
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:46 pm  

Greetings fellow fury warrior,

First of all thanks for the app. Gear is in order ( I see you are using askmrrobot as it is 100% optimised).

I do have a few short questions.

1.) Why did you pick Juggernaut for your talent, and why not Double time? I can think of numerous occations where I need to charge twice in a row.
2.)What do you use to track buffs and debuffs? With this I mean being enraged, shieldwall, Die by the sword and so on. If you only use the default times in the top right corner I strongly advise to accuire weakauras.

With you already having hc raiding experience I will assume your rotaion is in order so I will not go into that, but perhaps someone else will want to know more about this as you did not go into this.

About raiding, as of now we have a full steady raid team with 2 fury warriors already. I agree that warriors bring a lot to the raid. But 3 warriors might be a bit overkill. Asside from that we are having alot of applications at the moment so it is save to say that if we accept you into the guild you will most likely not have a steady raidspot untill WoD exept for being a replacement when core dpsers can not make it to the raid.

Greetings,

Kopstoot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:56 pm  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:43 pm  
Officer

Seeing that you didnt answer here and joined another guild i assume you are not interested anymore so gl in the Danish raiders :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]