No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:19 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] thorgoth fury warrior
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:59 pm  

Character name: thorgoth

Character class:warrior

Professions: blacksmithing and mining both on max skill level

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): main spec is fury..i do also enjoy tanking but my current gear is not raid material atm :)
my Gear level is 555 and here is my armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... h/advanced
Class Info:i always liked melee type of characters in most of the games i played.. on my 1st day of WoW i choose warrior and i am still playing this toon as my main for the past 6 years... the RP player inside me likes that as i warrior i can dual wield big axes and maces and smash faces :) i like how warriors can help a raid team with their skills f.e. rallying cry / crit-demo banners intervene aswell and we can always use our taunt to help that poor healer that got accidentally aggroed from the boss :)
as for ability priorities fury is about being mad :) have to keep our enrage skill active as much as possible so we can boost our damage and use our big hitting skill raging blow
Raid experience: i have been raiding since wotlk.. i missed black temple cause i was still new to the game and i took my time leveling (i do regret it now :( ) from naxxramas 2.0 and till the 1st raid tier of mop i cleared all the raids when they were live and also had some HC kills aswell...most beloved raid ofc ICC :)

Guild history: i consider myself a loyalist...first actual guild i was in was Dark Fantasy during naxx 2.0 days and i only left them because GM and officers quit wow..after that i joined corruptions and was there for some years..i switched for an all Greek guild (i am Greek ) when Mop first began but it did not work and i returned to corruptions after about..6-7 months and i am a member till now.

When can you play: ATM i only seek a spot in your Guld as a social..i currently work at a factory with rotating shifts so i can not only raid once per three weeks or if am lucky once every two..
Where are you from: i am Greek..you know..this is SPAARTAAA and so on...oh..also " that country that pps are sunbathing the whole time drinking beers and eating souvlakia all day long " CRAP that most of the world is saying for the past few years..i myself moved to Germany in order to find a job (and be able to play WoW ofc :P )
but i still have to tolerate with those kind of comments in and outside of the game..

About you: I am a Pc hardware technician , i am a Heavy Metal fan and i love playing blizzard games :)

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: for the past few months i was only logging in the game for some opernaid events and flex runs cause of luck of time...i was not aware with the problems corruptions were facing although most of the officers and GM i do consider them friends and i talk with them very often..i could see that the guild was in a " fix it or break it " situation and i know that Mr GM did try his best on past times to keep thinks rolling but i can understand that he grew tired of that... i seen the Guild message of the day saying that raiders should consider apply to your guild so i believe that's the best case solution he could provide to raiders/socials that still care about the game.. now on what do i expect from you..well...a friendly guild.. mostly that.. i know that i am not THE best raider or that i have a huge knowledge of the game/class i like..but i do collect pets and mounts and legendaries if that helps and i have a great sense of humor :)

UI and keybinds: If you're applying for a raiding spot, list your keybinds here and post a screenshot of your combat UI. You can use the img tags or upload it as an attachment.

Anything else: for the Horde :) (please blizzard let us know when WoD will be released i can not wait to get that free mount from chopper of azeroth!! PLZ PLZ PLZ )

Post subject: Re: thorgoth fury warrior
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:40 pm  
Officer

Your app looks alright and you are accepted to the guild as social.

Pls /w me or anyone else in the guild fr an inv.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]