No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Zetup - PvP Hunter
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:09 pm  

Hello all!

Character name: Zetup

Character class: Hunter

Professions: LW / Inscription (I actually had to look in game cause i forgot)

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Any spec (Survival or MM Prefered), Item Level is 550 (Full Prideful), Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... tup/simple

Respeccing: Comfortable playing all specs.

Class Info: I love hunters! Okay, lets be honest i like almost all classes. I play most classes at a decent level but Hunter is what ive been doing best with so thats what ive been playing most. For WotLK and Cata i played Rogue but at the start of MoP i leveled my hunter and have been maining him since.

Raid experience (also About me.) Wall of text sorry.: .... Yeah i havent touched PvE much since WotLK other than doing Challenge modes and since ill be looking to join as a social or a "PvP'er lets rename this one to PvP experience :) As i said earlier i started out playing a Rogue in PvP. (I actually played Warrior in BC but only BGs.) I started out doing stricly duels in WotLK and Cata and was "kinda known" for dueling some people with a lvl 27 dagger and an held in off hand. I quickly found out Arena was a thing and started out playing with my Warrior friend and a Restro Druid we found in Durotar. We hit 2.2k Rating after a few days of climbing in Cata and got our Elite Sets. Me and the Warrior invited our other friend to the team and got 2.2k with him and good times were had. I took a brake from wow after Ruthless season hit and started again in early MoP. This time i started out leveling my Hunter and quickly found new friends on my server (Thunderhorn) who ive been playing with ever since. As for my experience i have around 2k 3v3 rating on most of my alts (Feral and Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Disc Priest, Rogue and WW Monk. (Also level 70 twink Mage).

Guild history: (Thunderhorn guilds only) Supreme Voodoo, Dark Intent, Corruptions and Epitome.

When can you play: .... Most of the time. I work weird hours but im almost always online during the day and night. (If not on WoW on other games such as Diablo 3 or League of Legends)

Where are you from: Im from the Happiest country in the world.... Denmark! Ive heard we are also the 2nd safest!!

Age: Im 20 (Turning 21 the 7th of August) I still live at home due to personal stuff but im free like a bird! lol

About you: Also in the Raid Experience^. As i said earlier im a 20 year old Boy from Denmark who likes to play video games and football. Ive been playing football for almost 14 years and video games for even longer. Im very competetive and love to play PvP Games like LoL and WoW but also love playing casual games like Diablo 3 and Plants vs. Zombies. As for ingame i have experience with almost all classes but ive watched a lot of guides and streams for other classes i dont play just so i can keep up with 3v3 and 5v5 Arena.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Im bassicly looking for a new home in WoW. I like to hangout in guild chat and talk with people on vent/skype and after most of my friends quit the guild im currently in and the game in general i was hoping your guild could be that place. I hope to find other PvP'ers so i can continue doing Arena and staying on top of my game till WoD hits.

UI and keybinds: Standard UI with every buttom binded to a key on my mouse or keyboard. Only addons i use is Recount (For the little PvE i do), Omnicc, GladiatorlosSA (Cause im still bad at seeing spell icons and cds), Oqueue and LoseControl. Picture can be found here: http://i.imgur.com/Fip7zEy.jpg

Anything else: I chatted a bit with Alunari about joining you guys as a Social or a PvP'er only. Sorry about the big wall of text but when i start writing i just cant stop for some reason. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Post subject: Re: Zetup - PvP Hunter
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:39 pm  
Officer

Your app looks alright and you are accepted as social/pvp

Pls /w me or anyone else for an inv.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]