[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Rapiddzz-Frost Dk

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:03 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Rapiddzz-Frost Dk
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:32 pm  

Character name: Rapiddzz
Character class: Frost-DK
Professions: Engineering/Mining 600

1.Unholy blight 2.Purgatory 3.Asphyxiate 4.Death pact 5.Blood tap 6.Remorseless winter (talents)

Gear level-554

Armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... z/advanced

Spec's i play- main frost second spec Blood i can handle my other specs if needed and am willing to change if needed

Flex/normal gear

Class info: Strength > Expertise 7.5% = Melee Hit 7.5% > Crit > Mastery > Haste. Mastery: Frozen Heart increases all Frost damage dealt, increasing the damage of Frost Fever, Howling Blast, and Frost Strike. I like playing a dk cause they are fun to play and i love hitting big with Obliterate. useful CD's and spells are say Gorefiends Grasp which can for getting adds in the iron star on Garrosh grouping Mobs for easier AoE. For Utility I can use my Nirto Boots from Engineering. For a spell howling blast can help with alot of AoE in big pulls.

Raid experience-I started in MOP so i haven't had much raiding experience but i have been raiding LFR Throne of thunder and normal with Xhorde iv mostly been raiding alot in SoO i always do my flex each week and lfr if i cant find a group to do flex with.

guild history: I have only been in 1 other guild witch is Xhorde it has become inactive and no one is ever on. i was in this guild because my friends had joined it so i went with them and strated to raid for there.

When can you play: i can play all day and on weekend till like 5 in the morning and available all the time

Where are you from: UK

About you: I live with my mum and dad plus my 3 Dogs and my Name is Aaron.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: i just wish to become a better wow play and become an common raider.

UI and keybinds: My UI is very standard as i dont like my screen being filled with stuff. The key binds i use i feel very comftubale with and have learnt them.

http://gyazo.com/40bdeb81dc762d6b823a2b885994555a this is my UI

Anything else: I just like to play games and enjoy having fun.

Last edited by Rapiddzz on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Rapiddzz-Frost Dk
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:32 am  

Hello
I assume youre applying as a social because your application probably doesnt contain enough information for "the leadership" to consider you for a raiding spot.
Anyhow, there are a few things you seem to be doing wrong and I would advice you to check out guide for frost dks over at EJ if you want to improve your overall play.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:56 pm  

I have changed my glyphs and talents over to a better choice such as i have taken gorefiend's grasp instead of remorseless winter to help with the raid utility. i have watched videos and read up on some new rotations. for a glyph change i have taken glyph of icy touch to dispel 1 harmful effect from a target.

Last edited by Rapiddzz on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:06 pm  

Raided with this guy in previous guilds doing normal progression etc. He seems to know what he is doing from what I have seen and I think he could be a good addition to the alt run :P. I am not sure if he is cut out for coming to the hc farm as his gear is not that viable for it.
Nice guy helpful and I am FOR his social app

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:27 pm  

Oh,can i have some gold?? Rapiddzz??

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:36 pm  

Talents and glyphs are starting to look ok now but plauge leech is better than unholy blight assuming youre able to manage it properly.
As for your rotation I can only make some comments based on the screenshot of your UI.
You should use blood tap by itself and not in a macro.
Horn of winter works as a filler in your rotation and should be keybound.
Raise dead, raise ally and icebound fortitude are all important cooldowns and should be keybound.

I might have missed something but pretty much everything you need to know is on EJ.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:20 pm  

I dont know if u realise aswell this is a social app :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:01 pm  

Site Admin

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:02 am  

No from me....

Attachments:
fkjf.jpg
fkjf.jpg [ 11.59 KiB | Viewed 17668 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:49 pm  

Site Admin

Closing this.

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]