[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Hareó - Prot warr - social

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:17 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Hareó - Prot warr - social
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:08 pm  

Character name: Hareó
Character class: Protection warrior
Professions: mining/blacksmithing both at 600

Item Level - 535

Armoury - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... %B3/simple

I play protection mainly and I enjoy fury but I don't have gear for it and wouldn't mind to re-spec at all when I have gear for it.

1)Juggernaut 2)Enraged regeneration 3)Disrupting shout 4)Dragon roar(I like shock wave also) 5)Mass spell reflect 6)Storm bolt
Hit cap > Expertise cap > Parry > Dodge > mastery

For my ability priorities Its dependant on the situation :
I would use rallying cry over last stand if the raid needs to be kept alive.
I would use shield block for bosses like protectors,siegecrafter and Garrosh etc. over using shield barrier, as it blocks basic attacks.
Useful cooldowns include : Last stand, Rallying cry, Shield wall, Demoralizing shout, Enraged regeneration,Skull banner,Recklessness(For pull) and mass spell reflect.

Mainly flex/raid finder gear with a PvP shield because I have very bad luck with shields.Gear if fully gemmed and enchanted. I am aware that some gear is enchanted with wrong enchants as i used to play fury before and also i dont have enough money to re-enchant atm. (working on it)

I like warrior because its a versatile class that has a lot of survivability and still has a fair amount of damage and utility.

I used to raid in cataclysm and cleared 12/12 normal 25 man in tier 11 and only killed 1 boss in fire lands 25 man before quitting due to my computer breaking. I came back at the end of cataclysm with a fixed pc but only killed 4/6 normal 10 man . In this expansion I have done all of msv normal and stopped playing due to finding mop boring but I have come back in this patch because i find the game more fun.

My only other 2 guilds in mop are X-horde, which is now inactive and has barely anyone online any more . I joined it because i knew people from the guild that split up and reformed x-horde called primal fear, The other guild.

I can play everyday till around 12-1, It also helps that my summer break is coming up soon.

I'm from the UK.

I'm 15 going on 16 and I can assure there wont be any parent enrages as I am left alone a lot of the time.

I just enjoy relaxing and playing games in my free time, just a chill person.

I just want to join because I want to be in a active guild and wouldn't mind a few normal boss kills and flex runs if you still do them ;) I also want to get better at the game in general.

http://i.imgur.com/sOkHt4f.jpg - UI Fairly standard, I dont like a cluttered screen.

The keybinds I use fit me perfectly.

Not much else info other than a reminder that I want to be a social mainly.

Last edited by Hareó on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Hareó - Prot warr - social
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:39 am  

I have raided with this guy before in X Horde and I have to say he does know what he is doing. I am no master at prot warrior (demonstrated in tuesday raid) but I think he can fill a nice cosy social spot one day. Good guy to talk to as well.

For/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:26 pm  

Oh ,can i have some gold?? Hareó??

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:37 pm  

Site Admin

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:09 pm  

I have updated my binds since my app was posted and they should be on the updated app now.

I do use shield block, I dunno why it wasn't on my bars :L

I use skull banner on pull most of the time but im careful not to overlap as it can waste damage.

I like dragon roar for the AoE damage and the dps boost it provides and it can be used on all fights for single target damage. . Shockwave can be usefull when killing stunnable adds and as such also provides a survivability boost, But doesnt provide much of a dps increase.

I Took mass spell reflect because someone somewhere said it was better than vigilance when i was learning the class.

Ill swap back over to vigilance as it has more uses than mass spell reflect, As it allows me to make it so people who have been fixated upon or taking inevitable damage have more survivability.

Thanks for the advice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:57 am  

Site Admin

Alright, that sounds acceptable for a social/flex/normal spot. You can poke us in-game for an invite.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]