[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Paradisejr - Frost DK

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:13 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Paradisejr - Frost DK
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:14 pm  

Character name: Paradisejr
Character class: Death Knight
Professions: Engineering [600] Leatherworking [600]

1.Unholy blight 2.Purgatory 3.Asphyxiate 4.Death pact 5.Blood tap 6.Remorseless winter

Gear Level-528

Armory Link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... r/advanced

Spec's Frost [PvE] / Frost [PvP] Willing to change at a moments notice

Few pvp pieces and LFR pieces. Am consistently trying to improve this.

Class info: Strength > Expertise 7.5% = Melee Hit 7.5% > Crit > Mastery > Haste. Mastery: Frozen Heart increases all Frost damage dealt, increasing the damage of Frost Fever, Howling Blast, and Frost Strike.I like playing Dk because in general they are pretty stong, they also have a pretty fun rotation. The AoE it provides is good aswell.

Raid experience- I started in the end of Cataclysm but i managed to clear DS normal, coming into MoP I cleared MSV,HoF and half of Toes normal, ToT i didnt clear in current patch i only got 2/12, SoO i have cleared normal and did 2/14 HC

Guild history: I am originally Alliance so i have been in several guild such as Revolution, When i came to horde again i joined X Horde to be with my friends.

When can you play: I am still in High School so i will be in School all week, i am Avaliable after school and able to stay on till 3 Am, Weekends i will be free and Able to stay up till 5 Am

Where are you from: UK [Scotland]

About you: I live with my Mum, dad, sister, dog, 2 hamsters and a chinchilla. I am still in high School and My names Scott Mercer and Single [Means avaliable for any females in the guild! ;>]

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to join to become a better player and have a lot of bant.

UI and key binds: My UI is very standard as i don't like my screen being filled with stuff. The key binds i use i feel very comfortable with and have learnt them.
This is my UI: http://gyazo.com/1c894e00d24e26849ff0c0ad3877d899

Post subject: Re: Paradisejr - Frost DK
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:35 pm  

Hello Scott and thanks for applying.

Currently your gear looks like a mess a bit: many pvp pieces, hit/exp problems, missing couple of enchants, tanking pieces with pvp gems in them, no meta etc.
I still assumed that Spec1 is your PVE (based on glyph choices made for 2nd spec). Is it true?
Also, i couldn't find that u cleared raids on this character, except one single ToT run up to Lei Shen.
Was that some other character that you've raided on?

And let me ask you some more questions:
1) can you think of some encounters where Anti-Magic Zone talent could be useful? (ToT, SoO)
2) what websites/tools do you use to know about stats priority, general class info, changes when new patch comes out etc.
3) could you tell a bit more about your rotation as Frost
4) how far are you in the Legendary Cloak quest chain

Your UI seems fine in terms that you have lots of keybinds, visible self/target health bars with buff/debuffs.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:42 pm  

Actually i was going to siwtch this application to my hunter he is better gear and i understand him alot more. I have played him alot better so i would like to cancel this Application so i can apply with my hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:41 pm  
Officer

This was weird.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:17 pm  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:45 pm  

First of all as frost you should be using Plague leech, use your runes, leech then outbreak to gain 2 bonus runes or if outbreak is on cd wait till you get a rime proc use leech then use howling blast consuming your ''rime'' proc and then plague strike, resulting in one bonus rune.

Currently in pvp gear, even that is a mess.
Pvp stat prio for frost is Haste,crit then mastery
Pve crit,mastery,haste.

Conversion is just pure filth for frost pvp, as you can't sit in blood presence as frost for the bonus hp/healing due to loosing the 20% RP bonus, and 20 RP reduction on frost strike, this will result in no damage.

Runic empowerment is pure aids also, rng piece of shit of a talent, should be using bloodtap, far more reliable and you can set up burst damage while you have pillar of frost and pvp trinket up, as they share the same cooldown.

This is all assessment on your pvp gear for pvp.

Heroic content which was mentioned was completed 2 raid teirs after it was released.

To me this looks lackluster effort at best.

Attachments:
fcf7ff4eb6dd2a95d90aa140d80111dde55744a3113f0e0aa8077ad628cf8dd6.jpg
fcf7ff4eb6dd2a95d90aa140d80111dde55744a3113f0e0aa8077ad628cf8dd6.jpg [ 52.13 KiB | Viewed 11091 times ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]