[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Darkarroww - PVP/Social Hunter

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:54 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Darkarroww - PVP/Social Hunter
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:27 am  

Character name: Darkarroww

Character class: Hunter

Professions: Enchanting & Jewlcrafting

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Any spec, MM and BM much preferred, Item Level is 550 (Full Prideful), Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... w/advanced

Re-speccing: i am very comfortable playing all specs

Class Info: Hunter is my favorite spec of all. i lie most other classes too and can play them pretty well but the Hunter is my strongest class and is played the most out of my other classes.

Raid experience (also my WOW Experience): im not a big fan of PVE as that side of the game just inst for me. i love the pvp side of the game so i would be looking to join your guild as Social or PVP player. i don't have much experience is raids as it takes a while to get in one through raid finder and i don't have enough buddies to do flexible raids. Im not going to lie but i get easily bored playing raids :P. i started playing Battlegrounds with my Hunter only about 8 months ago and loved it. once i had better gear i started playing arenas and just loved it even more. as i did not getting Boosted in arenas i played Battlegrounds for a long time before doing arenas so it gave me the time to master it to the best i can and gave me tons of experience with the Hunter. Still playing arenas to this day mainly helping friends build there characters rather that going for the good rating. i only have 3 characters at level 90 (Hunter, WW Monk and Frost Mage) not done much with my mage but nearly Full Prideful on my monk as i love the playing him in Battlegrounds and Arenas. Overall i would lie to try raiding as a Guild as i think it would be more fun and i have heard from some friends Flex Raids are more fun that The Raid Finder. As my hunter has no PVE gear its very difficult for players to accept me to join there raiding group.

Guild history: Thunderhorn/Wildhammer Guilds: Dark intent, Fairy Tail and PVP SUX WHENS LFR: the reason for leaving these guild is because of low activity, Guild chat is very quiet and nobody is ever online, or the guild is to strict and unfriendly.

When can you play: As much as a geek i sound im on the game near enough as much as i can. im on through out the day but would be unable to do anything as big as raids as i have children to run around after. BUT, anytime after 9:00pm im on for 4-6 hours as im a free man once my kids are in bed :). as i do have a partner i may have 1-2 days off the game to spend time with her ;)

Where are you from: United Kingdom (England)

About you: My name is Sam and and i have a my own little family in the UK. i love playing video games as i have played them for as long as i can remember, Football is also i big hobbie of mine and spending time with my family is the greatest. i am a very sociable fella looking for a good time and great friendship not just in the game but in life.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I'm just looking for a sociable guild to make new friends and have fun playing the game. there's not many guilds in wildhammer that are active or any good. i seem as this guild wants to get to know there members by doing this app form in and out of the game actually care about there members and puts them first. my first impressions on this guild is great with the app form and the questions asked in it. so it instantly makes me feel that this guild is in control of its members and the guild takes care of its members :)

UI and keybinds: Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/AgrbdES.jpg As you see in the screenshot my keybinds are pretty simple i dont see the need in making it complicated just to make things a fraction better.

Anything else: i no you are a PVE Guild so if you dont accept PVP players could you Accept me as a Social players instead, im always up for anything including raids if im needed. hope to hear back from you soon :)

Post subject: Re: Darkarroww - PVP/Social Hunter
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:47 am  

I don't see why we can't accept you as a social member, bit concerned how you can hit 8-9 on your keyboard unless you have some razer gear trickery :P

We have a few people in guild who enjoy bg's/ arena including myself on my dk.

I'l poke some officers when I get online ^^

Attachments:
images (4).jpg
images (4).jpg [ 4.82 KiB | Viewed 14651 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:11 am  

hehe. 8,9 and 0 are binded to my mouse buttons. thanks for the fast reply :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:00 pm  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:37 pm  

yes it is bud one of the first guilds i joined on this character

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:40 pm  

It's always nice to have guild members to carry my shitty alts in 2s. So I approve XD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:32 pm  

when will i get an invite to the guild. thats if you are accepting me ofcourse :P

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:11 pm  

Hello. could you guys let me no on this post what your decision will be because i dont think its final yet. so whether its a yes or no please let me no cus im checking the forum non-stop for it :) thanks :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:24 pm  
Officer

Accepted as social

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]