[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Warrior Kámen

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:02 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Warrior Kámen
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:11 pm  

Character name: Kámen
Character class: Warrior
Character level: 80
Played time: 66 days with warrior and 140 on my druid :P

Character professions + their skill level: Blacksmith (450) + Engineering (446)
Character talent spec and gear level: Prot/Arms - naxx25man gear + few 25man uld items to prot and 10-25uld gear to arms :) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... K%C3%A1men
Willing to respec if needed?: Ofc :P

Raid experience: everythink at preTBC (but only half at naxx), everything at TBC, Naxx10/25 cleared, OS10/25 +3D, ULD10/25 all without Algalon (no yogg in 10 man with warr) ToC10/25 cleared with druid some bosses with this war :P
When can you play: I have a lot of time for play, but im raiding with my druid at ally side in Renovatio too. So i cant play with warrior so often as i want. But 2/3 days are ok for me

Where are you from: Czech
About you: I played at drakhul whitch is CZ/SK server only :) So i have to increase my English skills first to tell you somethink interesting about myself :) But i can tell you that im colage student at MU in Brno (cz)
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I was talking with some members of yours guild and they said, that you have lots of czech players in yours "lines". And that I can be usefull for you :P So i tryed to wrote this application.:)

Kámen :P

Post subject: Re: Warrior Kámen
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:18 pm  

/for
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
More More More people from Brno
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back in game.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:32 pm  

nice app and sounds good, hope all gose good and good luck, but its not up to me lol

/for

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:11 pm  

Hi Kámen :)

Im glad to see your app here :)

I was talking with this guy and can tell "he is fine" as can all see he is also decent skilled :D

Im /FOR and i hope we can meet in raid soon :)

And now our officers must do judge :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:18 pm  

Ofc /for,but when I see your experience I feel embarassed(a lot):D.I hope you will enjoy your time with us and help us get us to higher lvl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:30 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there ;) First off, I can only quote what Hell said about feeling embarassed after seeing your raid experience :) Secondly, Dren said that he told you about our current raid situation so you shouldn't be surprised that we (unfortunately) still lack people for regular 25 man raiding; inviting more people like you is the only way we can change that, at the moment we're aiming mainly for establishing a 2nd 10-man raiding group. So if all this info doesn't discourage you, you would be a welcome addition to our team ;)

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:09 pm  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:59 am  
Site Admin

/for welcome :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]