No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:11 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Urnext (mage) and hes 7 little alts - social ap
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:50 pm  

Character name: Urnext

Character class: Fire/Frost

Professions: Tailoring + enchanting

Class Info:
I love mages the most - mainly because of the character it self (would play mages in any game) and simply the range and powerfull spells, mobility and my magic carpet cant be beaten.

Raid experience: Well last time i played we were trying to kill Lich king and have been playing since the BC - there it was Kara only and then in LK basically all raids mainly 10 man's.

Guild history: NSJL - yes same guild i am now applying to :) I have been here for good 3 years untill i took a break. Dunno why, been fishing too much i guess and get eventually too bored. So yeha i took a little break and now i am back.

When can you play: I could play every day as i am finishing work @1800 Gmt, but i am trying to adjust to my work patern 4on 4 off and preferably spent most of the time online on my days off.

Where are you from: Slovakia (living in UK)

About me: Male, working in retail industry as stock controller - love it. I have a partner the best 4yrs old daughter. Obviously i love games ;) and i like to read economical and political news. I love Ron Paul and admire Peter D. Schiff. YouTube is my fawourite web page, occasionally i play on guitar and my partners nerves, sometimes reading book.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild:
As i mentioned i have been with NSJL good 3 years and i hope it has not changed much because it was always good guild. Great comunity with nice people. 10 man has been "boosted" relative to 25 mans (from what i understand) so even the PVE experience should be great.

UI and keybinds: These are great tools that can boost performance - a must for serious raiding and i am serious ;)

Anything else: I have intentionally skipped gear spec and character link and spell rotations etc - i leterally just came back to wow after 3 years or so. I am hoping to join some serious raiding with the next expansion, which is already knocking on the doors, untill then it will be more social for me + some easy Pve/Pvp. I dont expect my previous membership to be a gate pass but i hope that people that do remember me, remember how i used to play and was available and helpfull - that would be my only referene i can give.

Ou and btw my main used to be Edozmrd - bloodelf paladin. More people would know me under that name. Yeah and ignore my gramar as i do :D

Thanks, looking forward to hear from you.

Post subject: Re: Urnext (mage) and hes 7 little alts - social ap
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:01 am  

Site Admin

Oh hello there! :shock: I saw you pop online for a short while in our in-game chat channel the other day and wondered if it was just a one-off, and now you're here, applying :).
I think I'm the only remaining currently active member of the TBC/early-mid Wrath squad in which we played together, but some others will definitely remember you as well when/if they come back, and all the new people we've grabbed since then aren't bad either. :)

If you can get back into shape and be as good as I remember you being back then (or better!) then you will be a welcome addition to our raiding team in WoD. Welcome back to the game! You can poke us in-game for an invitation.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:38 am  

oh a fellow mage and one who was in guild before? iam for

"FLAME! DEATH! DESTRUCTION! COWER MORTALS BEFORE THE WRATH OF LORD!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:29 pm  

Hey, thanks guys ill see you in the game then 8-)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]