No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:03 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Alight 80 hunter
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:05 pm  

Character name: Alight

Character class: hunter

Character level: 80

Played time: 22 days, 9 hours, 23 mins

Character professions + their skill level: skining max / mining max

Character talent spec and gear level: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Alight

Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: Naxx 10/25, OS10/25, VoA 10/25, ulduar 10, Toc 10

When can you play: i can play everday except occasionally friday or saturday night when i go out to pub/club with friends

Where are you from: UK

About you: I'm Dan and i'm currently on the 2nd year of college. I'm a bigtime musician i play the piano and guitar, always up for a discussion about anything in music. well i'm a quite chatty and love meeting people..lol thts bout it rlly

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: my old guild (hounds of shadow) has lost quite a few players and well, there aren't enough decent-geared people in the guild left to start a raid and the spirit is gone. I thought it was time to move onto a bigger,stronger guild capable of doing so.
well I hope to be given the chance to participate in raids and well just have fun rlly :)

Anything else:
Um i'm a very punctual person, never late for a raid.
I respect all the players in the game, you can expect no childish/abusive language from me
got vent installed, also got mic

Post subject: Re: Alight 80 hunter
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:42 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there! ;) I think I was the one who told you to apply here so I feel I also need to inform you about our current raid situation – we do 10-man raids all the time but unfortunately still lack people for doing 25s. We're getting more but it's a slow process because sometimes people start to feel the hunger for more epics and hardmodes and whatever and then leave :roll: So what we really need is a couple more active and capable people who will not simply run away and leave us in this position forever :D Sooo, if this didn't discourage you from applying, we'll be happy to take you in.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:21 pm  

i lvl my preist from lvl 28 to lvl 80 more or less with him hes got a lot of protentioal tho hes new to the game, hes a good laught and i would like to see him in the guild,
uve got a good app mate

i vote all the way /FOR

good look mate XD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:58 am  
Site Admin

hello, we need active ranged dps :)

/for

/w me or any officer for invite

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]