[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Application resto dudu

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [approved] Application resto dudu
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:54 pm  

Character name: Adson-Twisting Nether or Fulg-Twisting Nether, but since the spots for rogue are closed, then druid be it.
Character class: Druid resto.

Professions: Herbalism/Inscription.
Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Resto/boomkin, since it was an alt, the gear is normal mostly, few hc items, I brought it only when we needed 3d healer for the setup.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... son/simple

Respeccing: Yes. I play only the classes I like, and I like all their specs, so, yes to respec if needed.
Class Info: I find it easy to play, and interesting aswell, also it gives me the feeling that is op, always, no matter which spec it is.
Ability priorities/Useful cooldowns and utility spells: rejuvenation all the time on as many targets as possible, lifebloom on tank, swiftmend at cd, then wild growth, genesis in crisis cases, mushroom down all the time and exploded when is filled - as a raid cd, tranquility in most difficult moments, also ironbark on tank and barkskin on myself when dmg is happening.
Anything about stat priorities? Intel/haste/mastery/crit, haste because the hots will heal alot, and apparently is almost impossible to ever get out of mana these days. So, why not.

Raid experience: I did the full content, my main is the rogue, so my main memories are those of a dpser rather than healer. Though, there were some funny moments at jugg hc or malkorok hc, when my poor alt was doing better than the main healers of the group.. because the druid is op!

Guild history: I've been playing since forever with friends, small guild and low progress, my best guild is the current one, twisted ro. I didnt leave it, and I will keep/create at least a char there, since there are my friends there, but the plans are foggy for wod, and I wanna play, since I have alot of time.

When can you play: I can be on most of the evenings; friday and saturday evenings I may be missing sometimes.

Where are you from: Romania

Age: I prefer to keep it hidden, but I am planning my time myself, so there are no kind of issues related to anything. I just wanna play at a decent level.

About you: There are so many things to say, that I better dont say anything! My ingame interests are mostly to finish the content on its time, and if possible to play in a decent group, since I enjoy the game itself.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you? There is a friend of mine there in this guild, and this is some kind of proof that the guild is ok as level of gameplay, and my profit would be the nondrama environment.

UI and keybinds: If you're applying for a raiding spot, list your keybinds here and post a screenshot of your combat UI.
http://imgur.com/rCJvmUu

Anything else: If there's any other information you'd like to share with us, please do so here.

Post subject: Re: Application resto dudu
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:05 am  

Hello there and thanks for applying.

Some notes about your app.
1) Currently we don't have a main rogue
2) Tell us the name of your friend in our guild.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:49 pm  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:51 pm  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:32 am  

Friends of Hs eh? /meh
Ah rogue in the raid. Would be nice. Can we get a good one this time though?

In all seriousness. If you'd rather apply with the rogue I say go for it. Although I can say with certainty that a chance on a solid raid spot before WoD is very slim. That goes for most classes/specs to be honest. However, as we have SoO HC on farm ( on a good week that is ;) ) coming in for the clear is a possibility.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:49 am  
Officer

Hey, as kop said a solid raidspot is kinda hard to get right now however we do need a rogue especially one that we dont need to gear. Its not impossible to get spots for farm but if you are anything to have you can probably fit in the WoD team AND the myhtic SoO team.

So if you want to come on the rogue it will probably be prefeted.

I like the app in general, its strange that you dont wanna name the age. Makes me think you are 13 or like 54, are you atleast 18?

If you are interested on the Rogue pls say something about it.

Edit: Kop and many others is beyond saving pessimists, we did clear the raid 9 out of 10 weeks so far often during 1-2 raiddays.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:00 pm  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:26 pm  

Hey,
first of all, thank you all for your comments.
Then, I would prefer to play the rogue, since is my favourite char, as for farming SoO, i am not really interested, though if it happens to you to miss some dpser, I could join. My plans are for WoD.
My age is 18+, no worries, just that I prefer to avoid being placed in a cathegory based on the age. Whoever wants to make an opinion related to me, will make an effort to know me better than seeing a number.
About the rogue, in beta it seems really good , for the start at least, if they wont decide to nerf it at wod release. About the rogue in general, it is a helpful class, good dps and good defense, helpful for the group aswell, the smoke, the tricks, also the speed, and even the vanish.. for faster recover from wipes! All in all, i like it the most and if there was a spot for it, even as reserve, it would be great.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:49 pm  
Officer

Are you interested in joining for Mythic SoO if you get the chanse? As we still looking for members for that group.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:40 pm  

Yes.
Even if you dont have the full squad yet, you are a good guild, and people will come, so I am not worried about that.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next