[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [hopped] Ulmaz-Rogue

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:26 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: [hopped] Ulmaz-Rogue
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:08 pm  

Character name: Ulmaz

Character class: Rogue

Professions: LW and skinning

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode):
Mainly assassination, done combat. Will do combat if needed.

Class Info: Atm stat prio's are abit mixed for asssass mas>has>crit, mas=has>crit. Depends on the boss really. Ofc haste above all for combat atm. I liked rogue since the day I made this char, almost 6 years ago..never looked back since. Started with UD then came troll,panda,ud,panda,troll :D with like 1 letter change. Ulmar/Ulmaz

Raid experience: Tried abit of everything in tbc, almost killed Vashj. Did some hyjal and bt nothing special and didnt even try Sunwell ,dat kara thou <3 In Wotlk I did everything hc, except LK and anub. Cata..was abit of mix, bot and bdw on normal, FL a couple on hc, DS:morchok, ultraxion. MoP: 7 hc bosses in the first tier, t15 all except Animus and Lei shen, t16 all exept black, para and that brown shit.

Guild history: Dark Intent, Tsunami, Tranquility,Great Horde, Industry, Banana Revolution. Stayed untill the end in all guilds(well not GH), waited as long as I could. Tbh, as much I love the people in BR gotta be early to get a spot for Mythic raiding and good times.

When can you play: Got work 6.30-14.00ish or 13.00-19/20.00 ish. Game time is 1h+ for me. So any time I get im usually on.

Where are you from: Finland

About you: Well. im so bad at these :P. I work as a chef/cook who has played games since gran turismo 2. Happy consumer of beer, I try to taste all kinds of shit I get my hands on! Sarcasm is something I enjoy so I thought I would get that clear now lol. Like going to movies and hangout with friends.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Some raiding and seeing some familiar faces in the guild and just enjoying the game.

UI and keybinds: , got a logitech g600 so every key on that, ctrl and shift binds.

Anything else: Calion pls

Post subject: Re: Ulmaz-Rogue
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:58 pm  

My opionion might not matter, but i've known / raided with Ulmaz since Cata.
I highly approve of this application :P
/ chicken

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:07 pm  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:02 am  

Another banana. If we keep this up we might haven enough for a milkshake. hue

I seem to remember Ulmaz from raiding in FL on my hunt, or priest. Not sure. Anyways I recall him to be a good raider and nice person.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:13 pm  

I have raided with Ulmaz on and off since I dunno when - Kara I think. Great person and a very realiable and good player.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:13 pm  

Seems like someone we can rely on for Mythic content. Nice app! All in all I am For :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:16 pm  

Site Admin

Hey,

not a spectacular application by itself, but you compensate with good recommendations. :) We currently lack rogues, so that's also a huge plus, and asking around, you perform very well on your beloved class. I'm /for accepting.

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:48 pm  
Officer

Hey, as you probably know we do have a full team that we clear with every week. In these raids there is a very slight chanse to enter. However with SoO mythics around the corner we do still need to pick up some players. If you prove yourself ypu will have a spot in mythics.

Your application is acceptedso pls /w any of us ingame.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]