[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Illana-Hunter

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:14 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Illana-Hunter
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:24 pm  

Character name: Íllana-aggramar

Character class: Hunter

Professions: Engineering/Enchanting

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Which spec(s) are you playing? What kind of gear do you have? Include an Armory link of your character.
Respeccing: Being able to play multiple specs or classes is very helpful for many reasons. Can you handle other specs/roles than your primary one? Do you like them? Are you willing to switch to them if needed?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... a/advanced

I play BM currently but always change depending on what performs the best every patch.

Class Info: I like shooting things.

For srs though. I run a haste>mastery>crit priority for secondary stats with agility as king stat. Mastery over crit because many fights in siege has some sort of use for beast cleave and BM aoe scales a lot better with mastery. Haste is the best stat for BM because it increases the highest proportion of our damage (our pet) and increases proc rate of rppm related things like cloak, meta and trinket.

BM rotation is fairly simple with some quirks. Basics is to use Kill command and glaive toss on cooldown while making sure bestial wrath has as much uptime as possible while keeping focus managed by bleeding it with arcane shot and regenerating it with cobra shot. Always staying in a focus range where all skills available are able to be used while not capping focus.

Stampede use is on a fight per fight basis. If I can only use 2 stampedes I will likely delay the second one for trinket procs, if 3 are possible I will use stampede on cooldown.

Bestial wrath and kill command has a slightly strange interaction which means sometimes delaying one or the other is necessary. Basically within a bestial wrath 2 kill commands must be used for maximum dps.

Focus fire should be used at 5 stacks EXCEPT if less than 10 seconds remaining for when you plan to bestial wrath, the frenzy stacks are more beneficial to your pet during wrath.

Dire beast should be used as much as possible but never during a bestial wrath UNLESS you have literally nothing else to press apart from cobra shot.

For aoe fights more than 5 targets multishot will overtake arcane shot in terms of damage so just spam multishot and kill command when possible. 4 Targets and under you should be aiming to maintain beast cleave buff and maintaining as much of your single target rotation as possible.

Barrage I used on immerseus, protectors, galakras, shamans, spoils. Every other fight is powershoooooooot. Jk

I use thrill on any fight I use barrage on, dire beast if not.

Glyphs: Animal bond is the only one that stays on every fight. I change the other 2 depending on the fight, usually default to deterrence and disengage. Example of when I change: sha of pride and juggernaut I change disengage out for enduring deceit so I have an extra cd for swelling pride/shock blast. Also i use endless wrath if the tanks are bad ;D

If you read all that you probably need to seek psychiatric help.

Raid experience: 13/14 Heroic in siege of orgrimmar, only tier i raided as current content in MoP.

Guild history: Joined Wipe in Progress last year, core raid team broke up and looking for a competent raid group to do well in WoD.

When can you play: Every evening im free from 6 server. Weekends all day err day.

Where are you from: CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

About you: I'm minty's gf. I like sunsets and long walks on the beach.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to do some real progress when WoD hits as I'll be around at expansion start. Been raiding with minty a lot and also know a couple of other guys and you seem like a nice bunch.

UI and keybinds: Image

I have dmg meter in middle so i always know how much dmg i am doing. Pets dont need to attack cause its a pvp pet. Not real rotation so my dps would be 20k higher if I was trying.

Ok here's the real screen XD

Anything else: Logs if you care : http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/8749/

Last edited by Illana on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Illana-Hunter
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:29 pm  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:03 am  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:56 pm  

Officer

Hello there.

I like your application; I think it's very well written in general with sufficient info. I don't know much about hunters except for the basics like stats priority, and judging from the latest log on your link things look quiet good to me.

Experience in past expansion content is on the low side, but logs don't lie at least. We all start somewhere.

I am pretty sure the guild would benefit from a good player to bolster the WoD Mythic Team, but we will have to check about the composition and spots first.

If everything was in order, I am personally up to it and my vote would be /for.

p.s: Are you really from China? If so, can you please answer why every Chinese menu I come across has duck in it, and yet none of them knows how to cook it? It's interesting because I love other Chinese food; everything else I tasted was absolutely delicious - I just think you guys suck at making tasty ducks, sorry.

I mean for God's sake... It's a goddamn duck. I can't imagine it being so hard to be made to not taste terrible.

Me: "The lack of Thrall in the ending of HFC is jarring, wtf?"
Cyn: "As if the call for Alliance tears over the redemption of Grom wasn't enough, you want Thrall in it? Wow dude."
Me: *can't stop laughing*

"We will never be slaves! ... But we will be... Conquerors..."
- Grommash Hellscream, Tanaan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:35 pm  

You haven't tried duck IN China I bet.

Stuff you get outside is an insult to what "Peking Duck" actually is.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:12 pm  

Site Admin

Hey there. ^^

Overall, I like your application and judging by your progress so far, it's reasonable to assume you know enough about raiding and your class. As it was said before, we don't currently have free spots in raiding group, but in less than a month, mythic shall open.

One question: is there anything specific about hunters you are looking forward to in WoD/something you are really annoyed about? :)

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:35 pm  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:13 pm  

Expansion isn't even released yet and you're already a crybaby

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:10 pm  

Site Admin

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]