[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [withdrawn] social/ Herioc WoD raider if possible

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:39 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: [withdrawn] social/ Herioc WoD raider if possible
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:43 pm  

Character name: Sleah

Character class: Ret Paladin

Professions: Mining 595, Engineering 600

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... h/advanced, ilvl 559. i often change my secondary spec to prot or holy as i like to play different rolls for 5 man HC's but in a raid environment i think i could for fill a healer roll though i dont (but willing to in WoD) have the gear for it

Class Info: What i like about the paladin, even though it is a fairly average in DPS in terms of output, is the play style is ridiculously fun to play (in my opinion) with the proc based play style which is too come in WoD i think i'd enjoy it even more than i do now. Ability priorities is to build holy power with moves such as crusader strike and exorcism when proc'd to be able to use finishing moves such as Templar's verdict in single target with seal of truth or divine storm with seal of righteousness for increased AoE damage. in terms of cool downs i have specced with holy avenger as i find the extra 30% damage better than the other talent choices in the level 75 tree, along side that i use guardian of ancient kings and avenging wrath waiting for a 12 stack of ancient power to use my execution sentence. stat priorities are haste/mastery, haste as it reduces our GCD which results in faster generating holy power and mastery as it increases the damage to our ancient power and finishing move.

Raid experience: i have 14/14 normal and i know all tactics for heroic SoO. i have only played mists of pandaria since ToT release.

Guild history: I have only been in 1 guild so far as i leveled without a guild (due to most inviting me being cesspool guilds i'd rather not be apart off)

When can you play: i can play most nights if i the date is given before the actual night just so i dont double book. i also have a job that sometimes requires me to work late at night and i sometimes find out a day prior to the shift but as soon as i find out i will say if i can or not participate.

Where are you from: London, UK.

About you: I'm 19 studying media at uni in london so i have a fair bit of time on my hands in the evening so just up for doing some raids and having a blast while doing it :)

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: i would like to join as a social with the hope of raiding heroic in WoD with maybe being a reserve raider for mythic, as before with my job being somewhat unreliable in shifts i wouldn't want to commit 100% if i cant promise it.

UI and keybinds: My UI is TukUI with druidfocus and Weakauras as my Trinket and CD's tracker i did use CLCRet too get use to the rotation before i was confident i could play without it.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Sleah :))

Attachments:
applu.jpg
applu.jpg [ 940.61 KiB | Viewed 14586 times ]

Post subject: Re: social/ Herioc WoD raider if possible
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:30 pm  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:28 am  

Busted!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:29 pm  

should of said not on this character ^^

Attachments:
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg [ 258.04 KiB | Viewed 14556 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:29 pm  

Greetings

Only real issue I see with this application for a WoD raider is that you lack any heroic experience, as a guild we strive to clear all heroic/mythic bosses of that current teir.
This will be further enforced come the release of WoD for server firsts etc etc.

Currently we have a Good faggot prot paladin ( HS bless his soul ) as for Holy paladins we don't have one in the main raid team, not to sure if Shiny is coming back to raid in WoD or just to destroy the economy yet :L

I guess we could accept you as a social applicant at the current moment and try you out in our alt runs if any go ahead?
As you might understand our main raid team is teeming with people for 14/14 hc clears every week so we can't get everyone in to try them.
If those terms are fine with you I don't see a reason not to invite you.

Kind regards

Rank 1 fagit of wildhammer ;P

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:21 am  

Hai!

On your armory link everything looks good (gems and shit), except I would go with a haste enchant on my boots instead of Pandaren's Step (that's just who I am yo). I would also go Sanctified Wrath instead of Holy Avenger as you have the CDR trinket (which affects AW but not HA, HA is good when you don't have the trinket because the CDs of HA and AW line up with eachother every time and with GoAK once every 6minutes, that is not the case for you, so HA just becomes an awkward ability. Also when you have the T164P bonus a big part of your HA (the 30% damage boost on holy power generators) goes to waste (when your DS starts proccing you're not using as many generators, so it's just bleh.) Also I just hate that talent.)

Both your hit and expertise are a bit undercap on your armory, if you're using askmrrobot please set it to "enable at least mode" (ret is such a simple spec that you shouldn't really have to change anything in the mrrobot settings, I dunno though as I don't use it for anything other than hit/exp caps :p)

Please go into more detail on the ret priority system :) as in tell me exactly how it is, as you understand it and do include the T16 proc(s)
You mention snapshotting ES with GoAK, do you also take into consideration your trinket procs while doing this? I guess you do :p

Also do you ever use Glyph of Double Jeopardy?
Super tired atm but these are the things I could manage to scrap together right now :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:30 pm  

Site Admin

Hey there, you are in similar situation as previous two applicants - you lack any heroic experience, which makes it pretty difficult to judge how likely you are to get spot in mythic, however your main interest seems to be spot in Heroic.

We will be running two groups in WoD, with second group mainly focusing on HC and possibly Mythic later on. This should be happening on Monday or Tuesday, possibly both if participants will be interested. However, before we talk any further, please answer Hs' paladin related questions. :)

Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:03 pm  

Site Admin

Closing this application, if you are interested in joining in future, make a new one please.

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]