[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [accepted] Unchyu - Prot / DPS Warrior

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:17 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Unchyu - Prot / DPS Warrior
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:16 pm  

Can we please have a link to all of your macros please. We would like to check what they all are.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:17 pm  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:40 pm  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:23 pm  

A lot of these macros will not work due to the fact that macros only work from 1 gcd unless it is a castsequence macro. (gcd = Global Cooldown)
Check your spells in these macros and if they trigger off a GCD make sure the macro it is in does not contain another GCD to go along with it or it will not work. also some of your macros like the one with enrage regen and shield barrier might be irrelevant to have the shield barrier in there incase you are just on low health need the heal and you have no rage therefor it would be better just to use the enrage regen with the enrage buff.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:00 am  

I have retested every macro when I wrote that post and they all work fine (they don't suffer from GCD's)
The only one that's a little buggy is the one you referred to - the Heal macro - which works fine if you press it twice - I just though barrier was a good way to spend the rage generated by enrage.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:25 pm  

Site Admin

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:45 pm  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:48 pm  

Thank you for your reply Dagthul and sry for that it took so long to reply, but I have been busy with work, and a little bit in wow.

When I said that I had more rage than other warriors, actually I was comparing myself to a Fury warr (top DPS in my group at the time). I guess I shouldn't do that anymore.

I didn't knew WeekAuras before. I have seen it in some videos but didn't know it was it. I have installed it, watched some videos and made some Auras of my own (that's why it took so long for me to write back).
http://postimg.org/image/gtzza716r/
There aren't that many but I am still getting used to them and improving them.
Currently I am tracking:
-banners and rallying cry - if someone has casted them or if I have them on CD (in the past I would have looked at the buff bar and try to find if they are active)
-rage amount
-shield barrier duration and absorb amount
-if shield slam and revenge are off CD (those 2 are a little buggy because they do pop up when the spell is ready but they get out only after x sec. I still need to find a way to make them disappear when I cast the spell)
And I am planning on adding auras to track Weakened Blows and Sunder Armor on target and if I am enraged or not so I can use Berserker Rage.

When I was saying that I spamming devastate, I was saying that I was pressing it really fast (one/twice a sec), even though it was on CD, to proc Sword and Board and get an extra Shield Slam. My mistake was that I was casting Shield Slam and Revenge only when they proc'ed (because a shiny contour appeared and was easy to spot). I have understood everything you wrote and I realize that I was doing it really wrong. In those 6 sec that it takes for shield slam to reset I will prioritize casting revenge, storm bot, Demoralizing shout, Thunder Clap, Berserker Rage (if not already enraged) and at the end Devastate.

To get rid of the habit of constantly pressing the Devastate button I have rearranged my spells and added new key binds to the abilities that I was either using them improperly, not often enough or wasting time by clicking them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:29 pm  

Site Admin

Hello again!

Some of your answers still completely baffle me, but I like that you're eager to improve and learn new things. We've already discussed in-game that with your current level of playing there is no way we can give you a spot in the Mythic team, however we are willing to give you a chance to prove yourself in our normal/heroic/whateverFLEX runs.

You can poke us in-game for an invitation.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2