[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Lefry - Hunter

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:44 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Lefry - Hunter
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:12 am  

Character name: Lefry

Character class: Hunter
Professions: LW+skining

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Which spec(s) are you playing? What kind of gear do you have? Include an Armory link of your character.
Respeccing: Being able to play multiple specs or classes is very helpful for many reasons. Can you handle other specs/roles than your primary one? Do you like them? Are you willing to switch to them if needed?
Spect: now iam playing only BM spect, for some boses like Galakras iam going to survi. Iam prefering BM now but if its necessery i can go to survival without problem.
Gear: Iam now on 574ilvl
Armory:
Another characters: Priest (Enh + tailor), Mage (Alchemy), Shaman, Druid - all on 90 lvl but dont raid able for no gear.

About my class: Just shot and win! :D Stat priority is expertise and hit for 7.5% and after more agi, more fun. Crit+haste > mastery. I prefer as much crit as can be, because my auto shot crits makes my pet + 15focus
Why iam playing hunter? I like pets, its funny you can go with any of beast. At Cata an start od mop iam playing mage, but now is fire useless and i hate frost, so iam try to lvl my hunter to max lvl and iam really love it.

Raid experience: Well, iam playing on Thunderhorne since Wotlk, iam kill Lich King on the time, Deathwing. My favourite boss is propably Elegon or Spine of deathwing

Guild history: Well, this is not much. Ive been in one guild since cata, but 4 months later my dear friends from wotlk start to build old guild. Noone have time to this, so they leave and go to another guild (with stupid name) so iam without guild.

Your recent performances:

When can you play: Well, i think i can handle all your days. But its so much depends on my football training, but i think it will be good.

Where are you from: Czech Republic!

Communication: I have own microphone and also iam talkative, so no problem with TS3

About you: Well iam 19yo university study guy. My most favourite hobby is football, GF. serials, wow

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I wanna join because you are seriously guild with nice name :D , also i want to find new players to play with them, in the last i wanna to improve my talking skills

UI and keybinds: Iam using ElvUI. Its smart, nice, and easy to use. Also i have raid members over the left chat. MY Keybindins is seeable. Its like many of keybord bindings and also iam using 7 binds to my mouse.

Anything else: Just have a nice day.

Looking forward! Lefry

Post subject: Re: Lefry - Hunter
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:45 pm  

Site Admin

Hey there,

I'd just like to make one thing clear - are you applying for Mythic spot, Heroic raider or social? You haven't made that clear in this application or previous one.

In either case, your application is very lacking in terms of information about your class playstyle, so please thoroughly expand on your rotation as both BM and Survival.

Your Raid experience section is also ambiguous - have you cleared these bosses on Normal, Heroic, LFR? I can see you've made some progress in Heroic SoO on your armory as well?

When asking about your logs, we mean Combat log, such as , not your character news feed. Do you have any log like this?

Last, your UI, what addon do you use to track procs?

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:01 pm  

Hello,
iam apologize for misstakes.

Iam want to join mythic/heroic spot. Depends on you.

About my rotation: in BM its simple: Kill Commad, Dire Beasts, Glaive Toss on CD. Serpent sting is renewed by cobra shot, Arcane shot to focus moderate. Bestial Wrath iam using as much as i can. If its possible iam combined it with another CD like rapid fire and my troll racial. My pet CD - Rapid is combined with bestia wrath too but its normaly for all hunters.
Stampede on CD and Focus Fire with 5 stacks after Bestial Wrath (keep pet as for BW open).
Iam forgot to kill shot, but its Prio less then 20%

In Survi: If i want to said true i must said iam not play survi in last month, but as i still remember: Explosive shot on CD same as dire beast and glaive toss. Serpent sting is renwed by cobra shot, Arcane shot for moderate focus. Black Arrow on CD. When lock and load procs (with my 4/5 set) spaming it. DPS CD is on CD with another dps buffs like murder of crowns.

In BM i have all pets with exotic buffs, but i can handle most of all bufs in survi too.

About my raid experience, i killed this boss on normal.
In soo i have 8/14 HC exp, and malkorok is little progresed, but i think its not hard for dps.

Logs: dont have anything as this.. :/
For my procs iam using ExtraCD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:12 pm  

Officer

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2545

Me: "The lack of Thrall in the ending of HFC is jarring, wtf?"
Cyn: "As if the call for Alliance tears over the redemption of Grom wasn't enough, you want Thrall in it? Wow dude."
Me: *can't stop laughing*

"We will never be slaves! ... But we will be... Conquerors..."
- Grommash Hellscream, Tanaan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:02 pm  

Site Admin

Hey there, we didn't deem your application or raid experience sufficient. Good luck finding new guild.

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]