[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [Declined] Incfatcow - feral/guardian druid

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:48 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Incfatcow - feral/guardian druid
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:39 pm  

Hello there once again, Incfatcow.

I apologize if what I said sounded too harsh or something, it was not intended. This application seems to be withdrawn, but if you are still interested in a spot, I believe it's a duty of officers to deal with this.

I hope I helped you at least a little bit with playing Feral Druid.
Mavian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:01 pm  

Don't worry you didn't harrash me at all.
And it was a big help, especially if i have to make a new apply some day :)
But yeah I'm still interested in a spot, and thats why I'm replying and playing heroic SoO evert day to improve my gear and my raiding expertise :)
I hope You will consider my apply once agian.
Els we will see each other in WOD ( asked for a week of from work to hit 100 within 24 hrs )

Cheers!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:35 pm  

Site Admin

When we last spoke, you said you didn't intend to withdraw your application (we wrongly considered it to be). If you wish us to reconsider it, you need to answer our previous questions, mainly about your stat priority but many other as well. I'll give it a week and then close the topic. :)

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:48 pm  

Site Admin

Hey, closing this application. If you want to reapply, please do so in new topic.

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2