[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [accepted] Carrie - Retribution paladin, WoD raider

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:59 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [accepted] Carrie - Retribution paladin, WoD raider
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:56 pm  

Character name: Carrie

Character class: Paladin

Professions: Jewelcrafting, Mining

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Retribution, ilvl 527
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... e/advanced

Respeccing: My raiding beginnings was with enhancement shaman, then i switched to retri paladin and shadow priest which i have got able to play too. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... i/advanced
I´m willing to switch any of these classes and specs (whatever guild needs), but i think my best performance would be with retri paladin :)

Class Info: I kind of never liked a paladin :D But my cousin needed him to do arena with his warrior so i started played with him in PvP, then i tryed raiding aswell and now im kind of in to it :) and there is the truth about stats priorites and abilites, everybody knows what is best for their characters, im studying my specs on internet, looking into forums, then try it in game and pick what is best

Raid experience:
TBC:Full cleared, i loved this expansion and i will never forgot that hours and weeks of progressing with my old guild full of good friends and that feeling when boss is finally down and everybody yells on TeamSpeak is worth to remember!
My favourite bosses was all finals in EYE, SSC and BT
WoTLK:I raided only ICC in the end of expansion
CATA: Throne of the four winds (2/2)
Blackwing descent (3/6)
Bastion of twilight (1/4)
Firelands (6/7)
Dragon soul (7/8)

Guild history: Hell Drivers, my oldest and most favourite guild that i played in.A lot of good ppl and best time of WoW (TBC)
Saviours, i raid with them for a while in a start of Cataclysm cuz there was some ppl from Hell Drivers
Haunted, in the end of Cataclysm i enjoyed raiding with them, unfortunately it was only short time cuz i had to move to London and i wasnt able to play from here.

Your recent performances: My recent raiding is only LFR and some FLEX, cuz i started playing 3-4 weeks ago.

When can you play: I got luck that i can switch my shifts at work whatever i like so ill be able to raid anytime.

Where are you from: Land of bonkers, Czech republic!

Communication: I own mic and i talk fluent English

About you: My name is Vojta.I work as a operator at DURA Automotive Systems.Im playin WoW since TBC with some pauses.I dont know any other person from my friends that r playin WoW that would be into the game like me :) Im playin football since i was 6 years old, so i know exactly what does TEAM WORK means! I in shortcut: 1.Family, football, party, womans, friends, wow, gym, vodka vodka vodka! Shit i should not drink that much!

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to join your guild cuz i started played again and i really want to raid on high level with ppl who knows what to do and exactly what does it mean to RAID! I expect professionalism, team working and lots of hours of hard progress

UI and keybinds: Im applying for raid spot, but i really didnt had time to make my UI exactly to raiding, i will explain everything in Anything else: :)
Anything else: For a start i know that my application doesnt look like it should be, but i never had to do something like that, i always joined guild with friends already there and became one of the best players. Yes my charrs is now in horrible shape, but i started playin again in 3-4 weeks, after 2 years pause, now there is a new expansion coming and i feel there is a chance for me to raise up again from ash and dust and shine! To gather new experience and what´s most important to met new ppl and spend some time with you guys with fun and progress! :) Give me that chance and i will live and die for guild

Post subject: Re: Carrie - Retribution paladin, WoD raider
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:52 pm  

Site Admin

Hey Carrie and thanks for applying.

Out of the gate, I have to say that I dislike tone of your application. You claim that you've only just recently come back to playing. You don't have your UI (after 4 weeks of playing), your gear is in terrible shape (tanking enchant on shoulders? I don't care about your ilvl, but at least get gear you have right) and your application contains no information about how you play your spec in this patch or in WoD. You don't have any raiding experience in this expansion and if I understand it correctly, only experience you have from Cataclysm is normal mode. Yet, you apply for raiding spot? I think you got the order of things the wrong way.

If you have almost no valid experience or vouching to offer to the guild, you need to do your best in application to show you can get over this disadvantage. Yet, you apply without even finishing your UI or mentioning basics of how to play your spec.

I value that you offer your alts based on what guild needs the most, but honestly, I have doubts about your ability to perform on top level even on your main.

Sorry chlape, ale za mě musím říct, že tuhle aplikačku, aspoň na spot raidera, neberu.

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:05 pm  

I found out this things not important cuz i knew a wont be raiding now till pandaria ends.
But ok there it is thats now how i play oldschool UI :D http://postimg.org/image/gscj915v5/
Same thing with that shoulder enchant, i didnt want to buy any enchant or gems now, but finally i did.
And i bought only what was most cheap cuz like i said it doesnt matter now.
How i will play my spec ? How best i can! What do u want me to say, which buttons i will press ?!
Everything important is in guides and forums i could read it and write it here but i wont, sorry if thats that important.
Yes u r correct.I dont have any experience with pandarian raids at all.But i think its not that important as a experience that
ive got with years of raiding, talent and skill.If u guys have doubts that i cant raid with you, for a start take me as a social.
I will make my place.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:39 am  

Site Admin

Hey, we will reconsider this app as social.

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:17 am  

Site Admin

Hey Carrie. :)

We've decided to accept your application for social spot.

In case you will be interested in raiding with us in any form though, you will need to fix all mentioned issues, that includes - keybinds, proper UI, learning about your stat priority and rotation (I understand if you don't want to write it down and you don't for social app, but as raider, we need to know you know it perfectly) and also fixing every single aspect of your gearing in WoD.

You can whisper me, Indrax or Dagthul in-game for an invite.

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]