[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Warlock Raider

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:15 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Warlock Raider
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:37 am  

Character name: The name of the character(s) you're applying with. Klaxton

Character class: The class of the character(s) you're applying with. Warlock

Professions: The professions your character is using.
Eng & Mining
Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Which spec(s) are you playing? What kind of gear do you have? Include an Armory link of your character.
Respeccing: Being able to play multiple specs or classes is very helpful for many reasons. Can you handle other specs/roles than your primary one? Do you like them? Are you willing to switch to them if needed?
I main Destruction, can change specs if needed. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... n/advanced - my armory. I can respec if needed to Demo, I'm willing to learn Affliction if needed. I enjoy Demonology and Destruction, haven't messed around with Affliction too much :). Can play a druid or warrior if ever needed - Fury Warr and Resto druid, the most experienced in those areas ^^

Class Info: What can you tell us about your class? Why do you like it? What about ability priorities? Useful cooldowns and utility spells? Anything about stat priorities?
Well, I main my warlock at the moment. I enjoy it because I mostly have played melee classes in all my experiences of wow (7-8 years of playing the game), I normally wait for my trinket procs to activate before using my dark souls and terrorguard as they have gotten rid of snapshotting on warlocks now (bastard! :c), Chaos bolts for when I have massive procs. I prioritise mastery and haste (mastery for incinerate damage and haste to make my casts quicker). For Rotations, run in hit boss with both conflagrates, spam incinerate rinse & repeat until I have my chaos bolt procs, use havoc if there's any aoe and spam chaos bolt.

Raid experience: Which bosses did you kill while they were current content? Any memorable moments, favourite bosses, etc.?
TBC: Mostly full clear
WoTLK: Full clear
Most memorable moment would be getting realm first lich king 10 man heroic kill back in the day with my guild. Not currently doing much progress with the current guild as they've just been slacking mostly and complaining to get anything done.

Guild history: Tell us something about your previous guilds, why you joined/left them etc.
I don't have much memories of my old guilds from around TBC, WOTLK as the guilds are long dead. Back during TBC was with a guild named Redrum Inc. Cleared BT, sunwell etc with them :). Currently with Lucky Losers which seems to be a cesspit guild which I'd gladly leave (lol).

Your recent performances: Show us logs of your recent raid endeavours.
I haven't made that much progress through mythic as the guilds I've been in during my search of a raiding guild in MoP have consisted of unstable raiding guilds and cesspool guilds.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... axton/feed
Some of the logs there of my heroic (normal) progression through SoO. Been top of my guild's DPS for a while now

When can you play: Mythic team will be raiding 3 days a week: Wednesday (starting 18:45 server time), Thursday and Sunday (both starting 19:45), ending 23:00. Monday could also rarely be used for rescheduling; tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible.
Well I'm currently still going through school, but I stay up late nights and can raid more or less any day when needed.

Where are you from: Represent your country!
UK, Wales to be specific :D

Age: How old are you? We've had problems with parent enrages and don't really want any more!
15, don't get problems with parents ^_^

Communication: Do you own a microphone? Are you okay with speaking using voice-comms (TS3)?
I own a microphone and use teamspeak more or less every day to talk with friends so there will be no problem :)

About you: Tell us something about yourself. We want to get to know the person behind the in-game character; after all, this is a team game and it's nice to know the other members of the team and find people with similar interests!
Well, I'm a gamer and enjoy playing games like WoW (obviously), Smite, Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike: Global Offensive and am normally up for a general laugh. I like house music, some heavy metal and rock music. Deadmau5 is my favourite producer/artist right now though :)

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?
I want to join and make progress in new content and experience WoD properly instead of slacking like I have in MoP (more or less because I didn't enjoy it :p).

UI and keybinds: If you're applying for a raiding spot, list your keybinds here and post a screenshot of your combat UI. You can use the img tags or upload it as an attachment.

Anything else: If there's any other information you'd like to share with us, please do so here.
I've been playing the game for a long time and would like to enjoy some and the raiding aspects, I've missed that part of the game as I hadn't really played properly since the beginning of Cata, it's been an on and off thing and I've actually began to enjoy the game again now, really looking forward to WoD due to the lore and the direction the game itself is taking. I'm on more or less every day.

Attachments:
File comment: Regular hud, I have several bindings and can learn to use more if requested :p
picture.png
picture.png [ 2.94 MiB | Viewed 13897 times ]

Post subject: Re: Warlock Raider
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:37 am  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:41 am  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:47 am  

Site Admin

Thanks, Race :D <3

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:52 am  

Site Admin

The thing that I like about this app is that it's got complete sentences, capital letters and punctuation. However I'm afraid that you managed to kill it with the things Race pointed out.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:18 pm  

I bashed my old guild as they promised things they didn't deliver unfortunately. Ever since I've been in there it's just been the raid leader harrassing guildies and starting drama, promising to do mythic then claiming that it was too frustrating to deal with people not joining when we have plenty of others willing to join, still sorry if the comment wasn't appreciated.
About the logs thing, I didn't exactly know where to find said logs. Asked my friend and told me to link armory. Sorry about that. ^_^
Also, we have no logs of progress on Warcraft logs in my current guild.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:52 pm  

Site Admin

Hey Klaxton, we've decided to decline your application. Good luck in the future, hope you can find new guild soon. :)

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]