[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [accepted] Offline - Guardian / Feral druid

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:55 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [accepted] Offline - Guardian / Feral druid
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:39 pm  

Character name: Offline

Character class: Druid

Professions: I´m Miner and Skinner

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... ine/simple
Item lvl: 581
I´m playing as Guardian atm, and rolling dps when someone els want to tank.
I have tested most of my talents on boss encounters, and for some encounters, I pref other talents than the ones I use right now.

Respeccing: I have not played resto In many years, and I like the fact that as Feral/guardian, then I can use most of my gear as both specs, but I wouldn´t mind respecing into something that would improve the whole raid overall.

Class INFO: Druid is in my opinion the best class in wow, it´s good in pve and pvp, but yeah everyone would say that about their class. The number one reason is, that I can roll one class, and still be able to role as all specs, I dont need to level up a new toon. All I need to do, is to respec, and I´m ready to assist the raid as a healer, dps or tank.
A druid have combat ress too, and it´s useful in pve, if someone have lag, dc or make a mistake ( which will happen, when you progress)
I like to keep my cds for the right moment, like savage roar, if the raid need to move to another spot, then I like to save my savage roar for that.
I got dash, which will help me get away with an aoe dot. I got defensive abilities aswell, and I save those for huge burstes, aoes etc, since it might help the healers to focus on someone els.

I like to stack mastery and haste, since the more haste i got, the more rage i generate, and I can use more abilities that way.
and mastery makes me absorb more damage.

I have raided SoO for some time now, got 13/14 mythic, and I want to progress even further, sadly MOP is coming to an end.
So I want to progress in wod, with a guild. I like almost every boss encounter in the game, at least when we get them killed :P

Latest guilds have just been random guilds when I lvled, to just guilds that I had some friends in.
Now Wod is here in a few days, and I got a lot of time to focus on the game, and that´s why I want to improve my gameplay, by seeing new encounters on a difficulty that is harder than normal/Lfr or heroics. I don´t like pugging, since I like to know who I´m raiding with, and not randoms over and over.

I´m working from 7am - 6 pm, and got time to raid at 7pm after I´ve finished eating.

Where are you from: I´m from the cold Denmark, where we always complain about everything. But somehow Denmark is one of the happiest countries in the world.. :D /laugh

Communication: I got ts3, VT.. you name it. and I like to chat/communicate when I play games. No matter if I have to speak english or danish.

About you: I´m a not so tall guy, always with patient and a smile on my lips. I work in a school, ( young kids) so I know how to be patient, and don´t yell at someone :)
I like to stay fit/ be in good shape. And my family is always #1

I want to join you guys, since I want to be in a guild, that is not childish, or at least you can make fun with each other, but know when to stop. I have meet one of your members today ( cant remember name) but he was nice to me and I had to ask him about the guild. We had a good conversation and he told me where I could drop an apply.
And since I want to find a good guild raiding group for wod, then this seems to be the right spot to drop an apply. Especially if you guys are as friendly as he was.

I´ll link you a sceenshot when I get home from my friend. (tomorrow 13. nov)

Post subject: Re: Offline - Guardian / Feral druid
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:23 pm  

Hi, just curious before I go any further, did you undergo a name-change recently, as your first "recorded" kills only date back to 5 days ago on wowprogress, if so provide your previous name please :3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:46 pm  

Ok so we have reason to believe you name changed. We think your previous name was Incfatcow and you applied previously to this guild but was declined. Please let us know if this is the case because we have a special promotion for WoD: The second time you apply you automatically get accepted for a raiding spot.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:54 pm  

Link to said guardian druid does not work anymore, same professions, same guild, also from Denmark. Need I go on?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:05 pm  

Site Admin

Strangely enough, both of these apps also contain a /simple/ armory link instead of /advanced/.

*goes into a corner to cry about template reading failures*

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:13 pm  

Yeah I did make a new apply, this time I´ve raided a bit more, and some things have changed. My gear was most PvP before, but I´ve putted some effort into it this time.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:46 pm  

And somehow forgot to mention the little detail that this is a re-apply, ok. Seems legit. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:59 am  

Karma is a bitch

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:54 am  

Officer

Me: "The lack of Thrall in the ending of HFC is jarring, wtf?"
Cyn: "As if the call for Alliance tears over the redemption of Grom wasn't enough, you want Thrall in it? Wow dude."
Me: *can't stop laughing*

"We will never be slaves! ... But we will be... Conquerors..."
- Grommash Hellscream, Tanaan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:38 pm  

14/14 mythic done now

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next