[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [accepted] Neony - Elemental Sh

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:01 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [accepted] Neony - Elemental Sh
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:31 pm  

Character name: The name of the character(s) you're applying with.
Neony
Character class: The class of the character(s) you're applying with.
Shaman
Professions: The professions your character is using.
Alchemy Skinning
Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Which spec(s) are you playing? What kind of gear do you have? Include an Armory link of your character.
Respeccing: Being able to play multiple specs or classes is very helpful for many reasons. Can you handle other specs/roles than your primary one? Do you like them? Are you willing to switch to them if needed?

Currently im able to play only Elemental shaman because i stopped gearing Resto since my last guild had too many resto shamans.
I should be able to handle healing easily since i have been playing resto/ele in WOTLK expansion.
If there is any need im willing to go ahead and level-up alts that guild needs.
Class Info: What can you tell us about your class? Why do you like it? What about ability priorities? Useful cooldowns and utility spells? Anything about stat priorities?
The reason i have choosen shaman as my main spec is that i fell in love with it while the WOTLK expansion was out. Some of the new stuff seems kinda "wierd" for example totem changes (where the hell is my Spell Power totem! :D ) but im fine after the lava burst boost shaman dps isnt that bad :)
Usefull cooldowns ? Hell yea! Heroism (oh wait Bloodlust :twisted: ) same as allways
Ascendance new toy that makes you go PewPew and rekt hunters on DPS :D (atleast for a while) - Should be used when hero is up or at start of the fight depending on encounter and strategy..
Spiritwalker's Grace - For a guy that played Wotlk as last expansion this shit seems rly OP you can keep your rotation going and dodge a rock falling on ya face at same time Great!
Shamanistic rage & Astral Shift - both great deffensive cooldowns.
Fire Elemental - Allways use before bloodlusting.
Earth Elemental - Doesnt really do that much dmg but is better than nothing beause you are not going to have Tremor totem up all the time which means use whenever it is OFF cooldown (But be carefull so it doesnt mess with tanks aggro)
Blood Fury - Use with Heroism or on cooldown depending on fight..

Before pull : Set totems , Unleash Flame , Prepare to have eartquake up when fight starts.
Opener : Flame Shock, Lava Burst,Bolts (Macro for instantcast bolts) Keep rotating untill there is 17+ shield stacks and Unleash Fusion 2stacks then pop earthshock and keep rotating.. Refresh Flame Shock if it is goying down below 7sec, use Unleash Flame whenever you can, Keep searing totem up if there is big income of damage pop one of deffensive CDs
When the time comes : Use Flame Elemental Totem , Unleash Flame , Heroism,Ascendance,Blood fury flame shock and go fulll PewPew with Lava Bursts
Stat Priorities : Multistrike > crit = haste > versitality

Raid experience: Which bosses did you kill while they were current content? Any memorable moments, favourite bosses, etc.?
That's where the app starts beying interesting!
For more than 6 years i have playing on best free-servers that were avaniable with BC / WOTLK expansions the raiding experience was the same,Bosses were fully functional so i never cared about retail that i would have to pay for.. until now
Let me tell you i had some great experience especially the Realm First Kills with guilds like MOSSTROOPERS,AD INFINITUM,SYNERGY
I progressed full tbc-content which was really difficuilt and fun at same time at that moment i was playing as
Then the devs finally done it and started releasing working pve content and we could play WOTLK ! After i saw all the changes and how different the druid was i decided to roll a new spec.Shaman won the draw and i played him untill we finally stabbed the Lich King.
After all i have been trought i think that the hardest boss was Mimiron Hardmode firefighter <3
Guild history: Tell us something about your previous guilds, why you joined/left them etc.
The last guild that i joined was Thunderhorn - Fantasy
Reason i left ? Because leaders of the guild were not hard enought to people and people were too casual. (Not able to get enchants,gems,food,flasks,potion but they didnt get punished due to leak of leadership) I started to pay now and the reason is raids. Im not goying to pay for 3days week raid that is basically 4hours of unpleasing progress.

Your recent performances: Show us logs of your recent raid endeavours.
Last raid : i managed to kill only 4/7 normal bosses because the reasons above...
When can you play: Mythic team will be raiding 3 days a week: Wednesday (starting 18:45 server time), Thursday and Sunday (both starting 19:45), ending 23:00. Monday could also rarely be used for rescheduling; tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible.
Mondays - 17:15 i turn on my PC and start playing until i get bored or raid ends.
Tuesday - Friday - 15:30 - 03:00
Saturday-Sunday - no-life mode activated

Where are you from: Represent your country!

Age: How old are you? We've had problems with parent enrages and don't really want any more!
Im 17years old Parents dont give a fuck.
Communication: Do you own a microphone? Are you okay with speaking using voice-comms (TS3)?
Yes of course,even a secondary pair if i decide to play Dota agin and test Rage-System IRL..

About you: Tell us something about yourself. We want to get to know the person behind the in-game character; after all, this is a team game and it's nice to know the other members of the team and find people with similar interests!
My name is Marek im from Czech Republic im currently studying at High School Computer Systems and Networking. Im total no-lifer vegetarian which loves to play games like WoW,Dota,AC etc.
Othen than that there is not much i love watching TV shows Arrow,Flash,Game of Thrones
My family has been in buisness with animals for a really long time so i really love most of them.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?
Good quality of progress.
Meeting new people.
Learning all the new stuff that comes !
Leaders that are not scared of their own members <3
UI and keybinds: If you're applying for a raiding spot, list your keybinds here and post a screenshot of your combat UI. You can use the img tags or upload it as an attachment.

Post subject: Re: Neony - Elemental Sh
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:04 pm  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:28 pm  

Not to knowledgeable about you shaman folk however, all your gear bar one trinket is 630+ so cant really fault you there ( and to my knowledge the garrison trinket is pre-raid BiS or close to for most classes anyhow) and gemmed / enchanted. your stat priority looks fine from what i know / read,
Talents, what situations would you use other talents?

Other than that nice application :D

P.S loving the Arrow / Flash choices of shows +1 :D

Haríbo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:03 am  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:41 pm  

Site Admin

Hey Neony and thanks for applying. :)

Nice to see another fellow Czechian (as Sanky would say) on our server. We will have Kaeltor (rvzme), our guild elemental shammy, take a look over class specific stuff.

1) If I understand timeline in your application correctly, you've basically skipped two expansions (Cataclysm and MoP) while transferring from free server over to retail. Is that correct?
2) Do you play any other characters but your elemental shaman?
3) When we talk about recent performances and logs from them, we are talking about uploading them to websites such as using in-game created txt combat logs. You can easily find a way how to do that on the internet. If you could provide any of these logs from a pug you will join in a future, it'd be of great help to your application.
4) What was your reason to switch over to retail? Why now?

Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:00 pm  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:34 pm  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:23 am  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:31 pm  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:21 pm  

You want to have at least 16-17s left of flame shock up when you pop ascendance so that's up to you to take care that's happening in advance, before ascendance.

As far as what the devs said, i only heard them saying enh and resto need a buff:D they didn't say anything about elemental or I didn't hear it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next