[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [withdrawn] Unholy Death Knight Raid app

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:31 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [withdrawn] Unholy Death Knight Raid app
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:48 pm  

Character name: Rízax

Character class: Death Knight

Professions: Herb and Alch

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Unholy talent tree and frost dps as 2nd spec. Here is a link to my armoury page http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... x/advanced - I am willing to respec to tank if needs be, however will need to acquire the gear.

Class Info: I just love playing my Death knight, being able to mix spells and melee with alot of aoe is just great fun to me. I've never got bored of my class, I enjoy also being able to help group with Anti-magic zone when needs be. My current stat priorities ar Strength > Multistrike >= Mastery > Crit > Versatility > Haste

Raid experience: Which bosses did you kill while they were current content? Any memorable moments, favourite bosses, etc.? I've been raiding since vanilla. Before Wrath, I played a Rogue. I've cleared pretty much everything in the game minus some content in MoP due to me being inactive for nearly a year... However i did manage to clear them all on raid finder (which was hell on earth.)
One of my most favourite bosses was Arthas... Such an epic battle!

Guild history: I've spent my whole 9 years in a guild called Asylum back on Bronzebeard (then moved to Dreanor). I kept bumping into the same 3 people when i was looking for dungeon groups and we decided to make a guild which went on to become the best raiding guild horde side. Unfortunately the past 2 years it started to decline due to core member's becoming inactive due to real life reasons and it just fell apart... (Currently just in a social guild) I've now decided to move servers and start fresh and rejoin a proper raiding guild.

Your recent performances: Ah i'm sorry - I don't know how to do this!! I've also not raided since early MoP so not sure if that will show up?

When can you play: Available all evenings.

Where are you from: United kingdom - English

Communication: Yes i have a good headset with mic and enjoy communicating with my guildmates. Willing to use any software that's needed.

About you: Well, I'm a 25 year old female who used to be in the Army as a combat medic. I've left now and gone back to my previous job which is training horses for a living. I'm a huge fitness freak, but also love my games (god bless Steam...) I'm an avid movie and book fan too and also design bespoke tattoos.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I'd love to join the guild for many reasons - one of them is that i yearn to be part of a great community again and to feel part of something great. I want to raid to a high level with people on the same wave length as me who know what they're doing.

UI and keybinds: Sorry, I don't use any Ui. I have no problem with the default one.. the only addons i use are DBM and recount and baggnon.

Anything else: I'm a veteran at this game, I also adapt to new things and new situations very quickly - i understand you're currently not recruiting DK dps but i really feel i can add alot to your current raiding team. I can't currently access any raids but if you want i can run some heroics and take screenshots of single target boss dps and post them on this application.
Thank you for taking the time to read all this and i look forward to your response.

Post subject: Re: Unholy Death Knight Raid app
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:15 pm  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:34 pm  

Site Admin

Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:15 pm  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:57 pm  

Could you explain your rune priority and how it changed depending on circumstances :D
Also noticed you had Unholy blight over Plague leach, with blood boil spreading diseases and the removal of snapshotting dots the re-application of your diseases after your plague leach will not matter, resulting in two bonus runes once you outbreak afterwards :) Would also like to know what you would potentially pool runic power for in situations, because I know I do in certain situations :P

Thumbs up for being in the army and a fitness freak! Do quite a bit of it myself ^^

look forward to a reply :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:11 pm  

Site Admin

Closing this application, if you are interested in talking about it further Rizax, open a new thread please.

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]