[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Jebohlav - Mage/Frost

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Jebohlav - Mage/Frost
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:14 pm  

Character name: Jebohlav

Character class: Troll-Mage

Professions: Enchanting/Tailoring/Cooking/FirstAid

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... lav/simple - Armory iLvL 637, http://www.wowhead.com/talent#zmyQAM - Talents/Frost. I like all three spects from mage mostly the fire one, but frost deal much more dmg then fire now so thats why i play frost, if i will need to switch them will do theres no problem with that :)

Class Info: I'm playing mage for 7 years (started somewhere in TBC ), because i like spell RDPS like mage/warlock or boomkin. My stats priorities are Multistrike and mastere others are haste, crit.

Raid experience: Nonoffi i killed SWP - kil'jaeden down, ICC LK hc - down. Shame i didnt play on cataclysm and come back at the end of MoP so i start pve again on Drenor, but have alot PvE experience.

Guild history: I was once in guild yet named The dragons of wildhammer. Reason why i joined was that i wanted to be with friends. Reason i left : searching raiding guild, because friends playing PvP.

Your recent performances: Sorry i cant show u any. Just like i said i started two weeks before wod comes out.

When can you play: Only fridays and saturdays are crucial for me rest is fine anytime (afternoon from 4:00 clock)

Where are you from: Czech Republic

Communication: Of course i own microphone and i will be happy if you will invite me to speak with u guys :)

About you: As i just said i'm 20 years old living in czech republick in village called Velké heraltice. My hobbies dunno i like everything, but most i like is bodybuilding and then chill in wow or reading books(fantasy). Watching anime, reading manga, using facebook and stuff like others i guess :) English is my second language, but i was abroad year before in UK i learned something i guess :) Spoke with many UK players before and i didnt have problem :)

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to join the guild, because i want to start riding on WoD. Looking for good group of ppl, communicative and players who enjoys playing WoW.

Internet conection: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3967241547

UI and keybinds: Using Omen, DBM, Xperl and many other Addonds for PvE and Specialy for mage. Everythink have bind like (Q,E,R,T,F,G,X,C then mouse) - And all of that same for Shift + (Q,E,R,T,F,G,X,C then mouse)

Anything else: I think i wrote everything here and i hope there will be a shance to join your guild guys :)
Not sure if i posted APPLY before, because i didnt find my first apply before in new topics.

Post subject: Re: Jebohlav - Mage/Frost
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:00 pm  

Hello!

Few things about your talents, you should always be taking ice floes over blazing speed.
Do you swap talents depending on the boss fights and if so what situation would you change what talent on?
Are you also aware of your current stat priority?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:15 pm  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:28 pm  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:46 pm  

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1jb8r4&s=8#.VIS7YpscXjI - UI

Main is for me Ice floes for sure. And yep for solo boses i using Ice nove it all depends where i am. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:51 am  

Site Admin

Thanks for applying Ondřej (we're actually namebuddies, Ondřej here as well ^^). Sadly, we've decided that you aren't fit guild is looking for since your raiding experience and overall feel of preparedness isn't up to our expectations.

Good luck searching for a guild and enjoy Warlords!

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]