[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [accepted] Zulchi > Balance druid

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:19 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [accepted] Zulchi > Balance druid
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:31 pm  

Character name: Zulchi

Character class: Balance/Resto [Balance main]

Professions: Leatherworking / Skinning [I can change if needed]

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... i/advanced
I'm playing Balance druid at the moment but I mained feral druid/guardian druid in MoP. I have played all the specs and I have a fair understanding of how they work. I'm currently at 650 ilvl.

Respeccing: I can play feral, balance or resto on my druid and yes I do like them all. I wont sit as a guardian because they are currently the most boring spec in the whole game. I also have a warrior that I can join in on if you need me to. I can play as a tank or dps because I like them both. My warrior isn't really that geared at the moment but I can get him hc raid ready within a few days. Armory link for warrior > http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... n/advanced.

Class Info: Balance druids are quite changed since MoP where we now have a stack on starsurge that shares with starfall + that starsurge is insta casted and also gives a buff (30% more dmg for 2 starfires or 3 wraths). Our Balance cycle is moving on it's own now instead of moving when we cast so you have too keep that in mind when you use your skills especially now when you have so low haste. I've tried all the classes at atleast level 85/90 and the only one that really made me happy to play wow was the balance druid. I have fun while I play my druid and it just seems to be the kind of class/spec that I'm good with. My ability priorites are DoTs > Starsurge > Starfire > Wrath for single target and for multi targets > DoTs > Moonfire 5targets max > Sunfire on all > Starfall > Hurricane. Single target rotation works from 1-3 (In rare cases 4 mobs) and when there are 5+ you go with AoE. I have Incarnation, Berserking [Racial], Celestial Alignment and Nature's Vigil as my cooldowns + trinket. I prepot at 5 and prepop Incarnation and then use a starfire for extra burst dps and after that I pop my celestial, berserking, natures + trinket. There isn't much to tell about my cooldowns really. I know when and how to use them but it's kinda hard to explain why and so atleast over text. My stat priorities are Mastery > Crit > Haste > Multistrike > Versitality but there is an alter (Which isn't tested yet) > Mastery > Haste > Crit > multi > Versitality.

Raid experience: I killed all of SoO at current content and I did around 3ish bosses in Mogu during the release of MoP. I mainly played pvp/casual before MoP. I started playing for real during the whole of SoO. My favourite boss is probably lichking which I unfortunately didn't kill during content.

Guild history: I was in Massacre for a while and I joined it cause I had a raid spot + I was raid leader in it. I left Massacre because the leader of the guild fucked our raid team up so I left with the team and started [Shenanigans] where I was guild and raid leader for a while until I passed it onto [Therrath] my girlfriend for the times being. I'm leaving the guild now and applying here because they are doing slow normal progression and I'm really tired of that and want to do HC / Mythic because I know that I have the potential of it.

Your recent performances: All the logs that we had on worldoflogs has expired so I can't show you anything.

When can you play: I can raid on all those days both for the mythic and heroic raid times. I go to school but I'm always home around 15.30 atleast except mondays where I sometimes come home at 16.00.

Tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible: I will be online from 16.00 almost everyday and I will be able to login if I'm offline and you need me.

Where are you from: I'm from Sweden :)

Age: I am 18 years old and my parents will not have a saying in my gaming ;)

Communication: I own a microphone and I can use TS, Mumble, Skype, Vent and so on.

About you: I am 18 years old and currently doing my last year of college. I study IT and I'm really gaming focused. I play everything from WoW to mario cart. I spend my days doing work for school and WoW + CSGO. I used to go to a gym but I stopped for no reason really. I'm gonna start working out again but it will not be a hinder from your raids nor will any other game that I play. I'm easy to talk to and I like talking myself.

Tell us something about yourself. We want to get to know the person behind the in-game character; after all, this is a team game and it's nice to know the other members of the team and find people with similar interests!

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to join because I'm not happy in this guild right now but I'm also hoping on joining the mythic raid team (Which isn't a must but it would be fun to do). The biggest part for me to apply is probably the HC raiding that you do. I can do CM golds and I can also stand as a backup for any of your raids and I will always be avaidable unless I say otherwise (Informing atleast 3days before the raid or if something happends at that day that I can't miss like; Hospital visit, someone got hurt and so on).

UI and keybinds: http://gyazo.com/eddb00271c1822222b3e62ffd2f105a4

Anything else: If there is something else that you would like to know just reply to this message / add me to TS or Skype and I will be happy to fill you in.

Post subject: Re: Zulchi > Balance druid
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:13 am  

Site Admin

Hey Zulchi and thanks for applying!

We'll have Kurisu, our guild balance druid, take a look at your application for specialization stuff.

If you are talking about killing all of the SoO as current content, which difficulty and which patch are you talking about? Do you have any other raiding experience before that in Heroic?

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:25 am  

I did hc on all the parts of SoO and no I don't really have any other experience in raiding HC before SoO. It would be much easier for me to explain any questions over a voice program :) [ We did all the bosses up to juggernaut during HC when that was the hardest difficulty ] And I pugged a mythic garrosh kill when I was a feral druid just before patch release. (It wasn't a boost run just a random pug where I also came second on the dps).
Here you also have my dps on twin ogres HC which I just did 15/12/2014 - 3.10pm http://gyazo.com/10dde4d9e3b09821aff902c6ea85b704
Here is one from my tectus hc that I just did 15/12/2014 - 3.20-30pm (One shot) http://gyazo.com/af392595540b740f6bb50d252b160cab [I got locked out from dpsing so much]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:00 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there, and thanks for applying!

Just one question from the top of my head – what do you use to track temporary raid buffs/debuffs/procs?

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:02 pm  

I use elvui and above my unit frame [Player frame] there will pop up a bar that will show me if something procs, is poped by me or a bloodlust/timewarp and so on.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:06 pm  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:13 pm  

The only thing that stands out is the AoE rotation, its worth using starfall at 2 targets in lunar and 3 in solar. Hurricane is very rarely used, you need at least 5 targets that need to die.

Other than that all class knoweledge looks good.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:14 pm  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:21 pm  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:28 pm  

Site Admin

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next