No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:51 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [accepted] Anthix - death knight (social)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:32 am  

Character name:

Anthix

Character class:

Death Knight

Professions:

Jewelcrafting / Blacksmithing. I know that i have them on low lvl but don't want to spend too much gold on leveling it.

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode):

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... x/advanced
I'll play only pvp so frost / unholy. Maybe i'll try to do all challenge modes so might be have to play blood.

Raid experience: Which bosses did you kill while they were current content?

TBC (pre WoLK patch): BT and MH cleared, didn't try Sunwell
WoLK : T7 : all (excluded Immortal achievement)
T8 : all (excluded Alone in the Darkness)
T9 : all (Tribute to IMMORTALITY (in ICC gear)
T10: all,
Cata : T11 : all (Glory of the Cataclysm Raider as 3rd guild in world) overall progress world 36(25man)
T12 : all
T13 : all
Pandaria :
T14 : all

Any memorable moments, favourite bosses, etc.?
Best moment was for sure doing Tribute to Immortality. In the second half of Wrath of Lich King i was playing as resto druid and i find healing Anubarak heroic as really challenging. Ohhh and 8 days ban after using exploits in Dragon Soul LFR ;)
Favourite bosses : Mimiron hard mode, Freya+3, Ragnaros heroic

Guild history: Tell us something about your previous guilds, why you joined/left them etc.

I was playing in many guilds. The reasons why i joined and left them was mostly the same, i cared about progress and always wanted to improve my gameplay and it would be not possible without changing guilds.
WoLK : Caern Morghen, Quantum, Scoia Tael, Accidentally(EU-Ravenholdt/EU-Burning Legion)
Cata : Accidentally(EU-Ravenholdt/EU-Burning Legion), Ensidia (EU-Tarren Mill), Accidentally(EU-Ravenholdt/EU-Burning Legion)
Pandaria : Signum (EU-Burning Legion), Innominate (EU-Burning Legion)
Your recent performances:

No longer playing PvE ...

When can you play:

Depends on my schedule and depends if any from my house mates want to drink something ;)

Tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible.

I'll focus on playing PvP with my friend. Maybe if i have time i'll try to play some rated battlegrounds if there are enough ppl to do it.

Where are you from: Represent your country!

I was born in Poland, currently living in United Kingdom

I'm 27 years old (1987)

Communication: Do you own a microphone? Are you okay with speaking using voice-comms (TS3)?

Yeah.

About you: Tell us something about yourself. We want to get to know the person behind the in-game character; after all, this is a team game and it's nice to know the other members of the team and find people with similar interests!

27 years old, male, living in UK. I'm trying to improve my english. Currently working for McDonald's ;)
Hobby : movies, football.
Music : everything from musicals, through the rock, metal to pop

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?

I'm looking for guild where i can play as a social member.

Anything else: If there's any other information you'd like to share with us, please do so here.

Nah, i think thats all.

Post subject: Re: Anthix - death knight (social)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:48 pm  

Site Admin

Heh, that brings back some memories.

Hello there, and thanks for applying! ;)

I don't see any problem with taking you aboard on social rank, so just poke us in-game for an invite!

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]