No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:53 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [accepted] Aléxís - Restoration Druid (Social)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:24 pm  

Character name: Aléxís (gonna change my name soon)

Character class: Restoration Druid.

Professions: Leatherworking & Skinning.

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Which spec(s) are you playing? What kind of gear do you have? Include an Armory link of your character.
Respeccing: Resto druid, newly dinged. - my ilvl is 621, and i only play resto. at the moment i have a little bit of mix pve and pvp gear, but i expect to have full pvp gear in a few days since i love pvp :) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ADs/simple (link to my character)

Class Info: it's definitely a class with alot of mobility. and that's why I love to play druid. In pvp I'm always using displacer beast to troll my enemies. I like how druids have 4 specs. it's pretty amazing that the druid class has 1 tank spec 1 healer spec, and 2 dps spec! - whoa :D

Raid experience: I started raiding in WOTLK for the first time, and I really thought that it was fun. In MOP i killed 11/14 mythic, and right now I have highmaul 6/7 nm 1/7 hc. but this is a social application of course.

Guild history: Well I've never really been in a serious guild with this character before, and i would like to be in a guild with people that are actually online, so i have someone to communicate with. But the past guilds i've been with didn't do much pvp, or well anything pvp at all, so that's one of the reasons :)

Your recent performances: I'm applying as a social :)

When can you play: Almost everyday since i'm not doing anything at the moment.

Where are you from: I'm from Denmark

Age: I'm 17 years old (soon 18). Been playing since 2008 :)

Communication: I own a microphone, and yeah i'm completely okay with talking :)

About you: I'm doing sport (parkour) at the moment. I like to listen to music, and just be together with my friends. :D

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to join the guild because i've heard that you have a great social community, and i would love to be a part of it :)

Greetings Nicklas :)

Post subject: Re: Aléxís - Restoration Druid (Social)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:24 pm  

Site Admin

Hello there, and thanks for applying!

I don't see a problem with taking you aboard for social spot; feel free to poke us in-game for an invite.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]