[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [withdrawn] Zuiz - Hunter

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:42 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: [withdrawn] Zuiz - Hunter
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:08 am  

Character name: Zuiz

Character class: Hunter

Professions: Engineering and Alchemy

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): I am currently playing all three specs at the moment depending on what I am planning to do. Beastmastery for CMs, Marksman and Survival for raiding. I still like MM more even though I found out Survival is simming higher for my gear. I guess I will have to get used to play Survival. I currently only have 663 ilvl because trial hunters stole my loot (RIP HC bow with a socket :( ).
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/T ... z/advanced

Respeccing: I have not played different class since Cataclysm and I do not intent to. Simply because I like to focus on a single class and get the maximum from it. Hunter is love, hunter is life.

Class Info: Being hunter in Highmaul means I have to do every mechanic that requires any mobility. Not because my dps sucks (thanks Blizzards for the nerfs to my 140k+ Killshots) but because hunter is all about mobility and I love that. Being able to use Disengage to improve my DPS feels good, all thanks to Brackenspore.

Shot priority
a) For Marksman:
1. Chimaera Shot
2. Kill Shot
3. Stampede/Crows
4. Glaive Toss (not in Rapid Fire), Barrage (2+ targets)
5. Aimed Shot (TotH)
6. Barrage to fish for TotH proc
7. Aimed Shot (no TotH)
8. Glaive Toss (in Rapid Fire),
9. Steady Shot

b) For Survival:
1. Stampede/Crows
2. Black Arrow
3. Explosing Shot
From here it all depends on a lot of factors like how much focus you have/how long till explosive Shot comes of cooldown
4. Explosive Trap
5. Barrage/Glaive Toss
6. Arcane Shot
7. Focusing Shot/Cobra shot

From Sims I ran today I got these stat priorities:

MM:
Weapon Damage 2.74
Agility 1
Attack Power 0.92
Crit (to 43%) 0.49
Multistrike 0.47
Versatility 0.42
Haste 0.38
Mastery 0.36

SV:

Agility 1
Attack Power 0.91
Weapon Damage 0.72
Multistrike 0.56
Versatility 0.35
Crit 0.34
Mastery 0.25
Haste 0.17

Raid experience: I am currently 6/7 HC (because Hs is playing a class that can't carry). The best boss is of course Ultraxion because I could just stand and DPS (hard mechanics).

Guild history: I was raiding with Fantasy in Cataclysm, then when MoP came out I stopped playing on retail and focused more on Wotlk pvp. When the 6.0.2 came out, I came back, killed Garrosh on mythic to get my heirloom and title I don't deserve. After few days of lags in WoD I focused a little on Challenge modes achieving 8/8 gold as first realm only team. After that we got kicked from Fantasy because there was rivality between my friends and the guild leader. After that we formed a new guild SwagBusters (I didn't come up with the name).

Your recent performances: The only logs I have are from Imperator progress, which is something I am not proud of (Carrying the DoT from people makes my dps shit). But here you go: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/93f8xnz5xpjs2pzt/

When can you play: As a student I am available almost everyday except maybe friday when I am going to the gym later than usual.

Where are you from: I am from Slovakia. There isn't a lot to tell you as some people may know.

Age: I am 17. I didn't have any problems with parents till now so I am sure they will not make any problems.

Communication: I own a microphone and I don't have any problem with using TS.

About you: As I said I am 17y old student currently studying Information and Network Technology in High School. I like to do some mainly unusual sports and to work out. I love TV shows and movies.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I expect to meet good players ready to give their best to progress, while still maintaining friendliness and warm feeling of a social guild.

UI and keybinds: I like to have everything binded because I hate clicking on spells. I don't like to use any UI addons because Blizzard made good job making them and I am used to them.
Screenshot without Weak Auras: http://i.imgur.com/79HLu5Y.jpg
With Weak Auras: http://i.imgur.com/KktJGyj.jpg (you are not going to get all those procs at once, special thanks to Gingi from Method for the Weak Aura string I "borrowed")

Post subject: Re: Zuiz - Hunter
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:30 am  

I will not comment on all the hunter specific shit (hs + hunter = nope) so just a few thoughts.

As some of you may know I've been(/tried) doing a few raids with... that guild. Zuiz stands out as one of the more consistent and non-silly players that does a good job at doing Fat's job on every fight. ([Twitch emote])

On your UI, where do you see debuffs on target? (<-If hunters have to care about shit like that at all) Do your auras for Fox &c show the cooldown while they are down or do you look at your bars

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:43 pm  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:51 pm  

Site Admin

Hello, and thanks for applying!

I like this app; please be patient while our resident expert Kakoon takes a look at it and checks your performance in today's raid in the log.

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:38 am  

There isn't too much for me to say here. You seem to know what you're doing in general, and you know where to look for hunter theorycraft stuff.
What you said in the class info section is a bit dated and wrong in places, I would advise you to go back and look at the ability priorities for MM and SV, stuff has changed.

From looking at the logs, generally ok, better as MM than SV. Tend to start delaying chimaera shots over the course of long fights, but hard to tell from just one night of logs. Would have checked serpent sting uptime on twin ogron, but you know what happened there :^). Other than that you want to push barrage up on your priority a lot more when there's more targets up, barrage on 2 targets is already better than Aimed/Arcane with TotH procced and it only gets higher from there.

About stat weights from simcraft, take them with a huge pinch of salt. If you're doing them yourself for upgrades, remember to not do low iterations and vary the fight lengths, they still might be off completely for a number of reasons.

Also, get the good enchants and gems asap.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:14 am  

Site Admin

Can't really add much, please just respond to Kakoon's concerns about recent changes in MM and SV and fix your enchants if you haven't done so already (you are logged in PvP gear).

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:49 am  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:43 pm  

Site Admin

Hello. Judging by your guild swap to WoW GONE I am assuming we should consider your application as withdrawn. If that's not the case, please let us know.

Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:12 pm  

You are right, I was waiting few days without any information about getting in the raid team or not. Then I heard that you do not need more hunters in your group so I made the decision for you guys. Sorry if I dissapointed you or anything, I would not want to have any problems with you or your guild.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:01 pm  

Site Admin

Alright, thanks for the info! Closing.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]