[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Social

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:31 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: [declined] Social
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:03 am  

Character name:Bioblazt
Character class:Mage(social)
Professions:Eng. + Tailoring
Raid experience:Since Wotlk i was raid active, and killed everyboss. My favourite one was Lich King, becouse it was my first last boss killed, and i was very proud of it.
When can you play:I can play anytime, but first i need to lvl up, will take like day, and then get some decent gear
Where are you from:I am from Czech Republic, lords of beer and winners of hockey ^^
Communication:I own mic. and i can communicate through anything
About you:in free time i box and play wow
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild:I was searching for raid spot in many guilds, some of them had unfriendly players in it, and i have a friend in No skill just luck that recommended it, so i want to try it here :) i expect having fun atleast at chat, and hopefully be able to raid with you, after ill get my character able to raid.
UI and keybinds:I will do so after my character done, and I'll have everything on it's place:)

Post subject: Re: Social
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:12 am  

Hello fellow mage!

To be honest your application is bad even for a social spot. Then you've mentioned raiding and a spot and with this app it will be definitely a /no.
Tell us a bit more.
- Armory link. People will open your app and cry -- noone is going to search for your awesome character.
- Raided in WotLK? What difficulty, group size.
- As you were "raid active since WotLK", describe your progress on every raid instance (when it was current)
- Previous guilds?
- What spec do you play? Tell us about your rotation. Maybe you have some great opener you want to share with us. Describe your talent choices and stat weights.
- What external resources do you use to know about your class/spec changes

You could've spent 5-10 more minutes and check other people's applications which were accepted.
Lets wait for other guildies to respond on this, maybe you don't even need to answer anything.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:58 am  

Hello, sad to tell you but I do agree with WebDev on all points. Your application is just so dull. Would be nice to have a bit more information about you and your exp.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:50 am  
Officer

Did he say winners in hockey...

I wouldnt ask much more from a person who wants in as a social AND knows someone in the guild. However it looks like a clusterfuck so maybe you can clean it up abit and answer all the questions atleast.

For a raidingspot you will have to extend the app with ALOT more info.

Who is the friend in the guild?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:01 pm  

>:)

Attachments:
10408557_806238619398289_538405856181418509_n.jpg
10408557_806238619398289_538405856181418509_n.jpg [ 9.22 KiB | Viewed 11516 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:47 am  

Site Admin

Your application doesn't have almost anything required. It's obviously just social app, but we still require some basic decency in terms of apps. We are declining your app, if you wanna fix glaring issues, please open new thread.

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]