[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [accepted] Zeyd - Resto Drood (social application)

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:27 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [accepted] Zeyd - Resto Drood (social application)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:26 pm  

Hi,
Im leaving this here as my social app, thanks for reading :)

Character name: Zeyd

Character class: Resto Druid

Professions: Alchemy, JC

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): Well at this moment it is so much crap I would rather skip it :X
Respeccing: Mostly raiding as resto drood, but also could lvl up mage dps or war dps

Class Info: After many hours/days with mage I came to resto drood and I loved it! It used to be one of the main healers when raiding during end of TBC and whole WOTLK. HOT healer is my cup of tea and I also love to be raid support, I was never ambitious for highest dps or stuff like this.

Raid experience: Many, many... almost 3 years of top raiding, if I ever apply for raiding group Ill gladly bring my memories in here.

Guild history: Only 2 in my whole WOW history. I started with NSJL during TBC, later I left this guild to Slackers Inc. For some time I had chars in both guilds. Im kind of loyal player and Im glad I could start my wow history with nsjl - it gave me the best possible view for this game and also for the way we should behave and act with other players. Also I had opportunity to meet some of old members of this guild in RL, from those recent I know only about Dagthul.

Your recent performances: Nothing at all, I just bursted my char to 90 because I skipped whole panda-club.

When can you play: If I ever come back to raiding Ill set my schedule to meet guild requirements.

Where are you from: CZ! Brno

Communication: no prob, ts3 installed

About you: Well I conside myself being a gamer but if you ask me about other hobbies I can bring up sports, beer, yamaha bike etc. I would give you long story later, if I start thinking about raiding Ill bring it with recent info of my char. At this moment I came back to this game - after 3,5 years long break. I stopped playing it becase in the middle of cataclysm there was no motivation for top raiding, somehow the content seemed to be boring, also I had new job and less time. But it took only 6 months and I was playing mmo again - SWTOR. Nothing serious, more like casual player because of lack of free time but there was no other game so all play time was spent here. Changing work schedule didng allow me to do raids so I focused on quick pvp games. Ive been in it for 3 years. But the truth is that all the time and all the games I tried were missing something. Nothing was so good as wow during wotlk, I dont talk about the content only, I just had fun being in it and having all what this game offers. So after long long time Ive seen reviews for new warlords expansion and it gives me thoughts it could be again like I loved it. Thats why Im here, I want to try it and I hope its gonna be good so it can again be my "only" game again :) During this time I prefer to be with bunch of cool ppl to get some help (I know its lots of new things in here) and also I want to be helpfull later when I catch up with you. This part should answer the following question too.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?

UI and keybinds: Not available atm :)

Anything else: I think everything was said :P

PS: I have picture of Dagthul eating chips with his own legs, no one ever saw it :P

Post subject: Re: Zeyd - Resto Drood (social application)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:28 pm  

Site Admin

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:07 am  

Officer

O_O is all I have to say to this. I think we haven't heard about you since t11, lol.

Welcome back. I don't think we have ever been together in NSJL (as in I joined shortly after you went to Slackers in Wrath) but I am genuinely happy to see all these old faces of Wildhammer showing up again.

That all said I would still like to see that picture with chips and feet; it could prove useful to throw a coup d... *cough*. I mean to have some new material in the real life photos topic.

Me: "The lack of Thrall in the ending of HFC is jarring, wtf?"
Cyn: "As if the call for Alliance tears over the redemption of Grom wasn't enough, you want Thrall in it? Wow dude."
Me: *can't stop laughing*

"We will never be slaves! ... But we will be... Conquerors..."
- Grommash Hellscream, Tanaan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:11 pm  

Attachments:
Raisins_Face.jpg
Raisins_Face.jpg [ 126.39 KiB | Viewed 9535 times ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]