[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [accepted] Daiviboi - Balance Druid

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:06 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: [accepted] Daiviboi - Balance Druid
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:53 pm  

Character name: Daiviboi.

Character class: Balance druid.

Professions: Enchanting and Engineering. Enchanting because I'm cheap and don't want to pay for enchants (also replaced mining because it became obsolete very fast) and engineering because glider and frag bombs.

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... i/advanced
664 ilevel as you can see, and I have feral/guardian as offspec, which I can play to a good degree. I also have a monk alt that I will probably be transferring over that is 645 ilevel.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... l/advanced

Class Info: What can you tell us about your class? Why do you like it? Include your ability priorities, info about cooldown usage and your stat priorities.
My class is a turret that shoots lazers and enchanted tree stumps out of her hands, and does a pretty good job of showering stars on my enemies.
I like my class because I can pull big numbers when played well, and also for movement on use, and occasional raid utility.
Ability prio is pretty much use the corresponding main ability (Starfire and Wrath) during the corresponding phase that you are in, and keep dots up. Also you've gotta use starsurge so you don't cap, and it's all about timing. Cooldown usage is entirely based on the boss and if adds spawn, boss health, boss weaknesses and the like. Stat prio is pretty simple: Mastery>multi>haste>crit>that one shit stat.

Raid experience: Which bosses did you kill while they were current content? Any memorable moments, favourite bosses, etc.?
I did SoO 14/14HC when it was "current" content, and I did 13/13HC ToT after the fact. I also raided during BC/WoTLK/Cata, but that was on another account. Favorite boss through the ages is probably Lich King, because it had tactics to learn, and personal mechanics.

Guild history: Tell us something about your previous guilds, why you joined/left them etc.
I pretty much started raiding with my current guild, and I am leaving it because they don't take the game as seriously as I want it to be taken within the timeframe I have. I can't commit to a full time raid schedule during progress (I.e 8:00-20:00), but I still want to progress during the content and see everything the game has to show for itself.

Your recent performances: If you want to increase your chances of being accepted, show us logs of your recent raid endeavours from sites like WarcraftLogs.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/q6Fp4HZWNrza2Twg/ Is from a raid on 07.01.2015 (as of time of posting that is today), some bosses were not maximized because we did something weird on the bosses (for which I have no clue as to why), and poor play on my part.

When can you play: Mythic team will be raiding 3 days a week: Wednesday, Thursday (both starting 19:45) and Sunday (starting 18:45) , ending 23:00. Monday could also rarely be used for rescheduling.
Heroic group will be raiding on Monday and Tuesday, starting 19:45 and ending 23:00.
I can raid pretty much every day asked of me during the week as long as it is after school and gym. Only thing that can interrupt it is a family event.

Tell us something about when we can expect you to be online so we can see if the schedules are compatible.
I log on instantly after I've had dinner when I get home, and I stay online/afk untill evening.

Where are you from: Represent your country!
Norway represent!

Age: How old are you? We've had problems with parent enrages and don't really want any more!
I am 17 years old with a mother that has nothing against my gaming, and leaves me to my own devices. Parental interferance will not be a problem.

Communication: Do you own a microphone? Are you okay with speaking using voice-comms (TS3)?
I've got a well working microphone and I am completely fine with using voice communication.

About you: Tell us something about yourself. We want to get to know the person behind the in-game character; after all, this is a team game and it's nice to know the other members of the team and find people with similar interests!
Well my IRL name is Dave, and my main interests are going to the gym, going to school and the odd partying/night out with friends. I watch a load of TV shows and listen to pretty much any type of music. I am also very competetive when it comes to playing WoW (other games as well), and I want to be as good as I can possibly be.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?
I want to join, because I want to progress at a steady rate, and preferably faster than I am doing now, and you guys seem to be that kind of guild.

UI and keybinds: If you're applying for a raiding spot, list your keybinds here and post a screenshot of your combat UI. You can use the img tags or upload it as an attachment.
Added it as a attachement.

Anything else: If there's any other information you'd like to share with us, please do so here.
I think I've gone through all that I can when it comes to me, and how I will perform in the raid, and about who I am as a person.

Cheers! <3 Daiviboi out.

Attachments:
daiviboi UI.png
daiviboi UI.png [ 3.01 MiB | Viewed 12537 times ]

Post subject: Re: Daiviboi - Balance Druid
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:20 am  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:41 am  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:53 pm  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:38 pm  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:57 pm  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:49 pm  

Site Admin

Hey, we would like to see you once again in action, this time in our heroic run on Monday and Tuesday. If it fits you, please let us know.

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]