[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [accepted] Disc/holy Priest Gizo X-Realm

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:06 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [accepted] Disc/holy Priest Gizo X-Realm
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:00 pm  

Character name: Gizomo

Character class: Disc/Holy Priest

Professions: Alchemy and Herbalism

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode):

My Main Spec is Disc but they asked me to play holy this week so u will find my enchants multistrike.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... omo/simple
Respeccing:

of course i can play the both specs if needed and which help the guild the most.

Class Info:

Class, role and capability is an earned trait through experience, trial and reading. Main source of information is usually reading, analyzing spreadsheets and simc, but most of all it is log reading. Logs can usually more than all tell you what you been doing less and what you should avoid if you can read them properly.
Stat prio. hasn't always been set in stone for priests, holy or disc in that matter. And in some cases, such as end of wotlk and mid cata, stat prio was boss/spec/personal preference rather than a guide read.
As it stands right now, disc. would be more Helpful in Raid with a stat prio of crit>mastery as it were pre WoD. (But that again is just numbers, numbers change if fights and play-style changes)
Every Guild should run with 1 disc priest
While Holy, in that matter would prefer Multi>Haste~mastery
So for lengths, I would go as far as necessary to ensure the class is fully optimized. Starting from reading to trial and error.

Raid experience:

started playing wow back in vanilla 2005 on US Servers.
US:on my priest in Vanilla/warlock in TBC and half of wotlk
Vanilla: Onyxia/MC - ZG/BWL - AQ20 - Naxx -- (Completed all except AQ 40 and Naxx only 4 bosses) Guild Cold Fusion US Lethon
TBC: Kara/Gruul/Maggy - SSC/TK - BT/MH - SWP (SWP up to M'uru pre nerf) Guild Disillusion US Burning Legion
Wotlk: Naxx/Sarth 3d/Maly HC - Ulduar 1 light - Algalon(First Realm)TotC All HC Guild Ebayed Raiders US Frost Wolf
EU:on my Priest and shaman
Wotlk: TotC All HC - ICC All HC except LK 25 HC Guild Verdict EU Jaedenar
Cata: BWD/BoT All HC except Council and Sinestra - Firelands All HC, Rag after Nerf - Dragon Soul All HC Guild Clarity and You Mad
WOD:7/7hc and 3/7 Mythic Current Guild Angered

Guild history:

Ordered in descending order
Youmad: An all Egyptian Guild where we raided in Cata and it lasted through all of Cata and the start of MoP then disbanded
Clarity: Clarity was during the start of Cata. Left to Youmad after i recruited a replacement Shaman to play with my Real Life Friends.
Verdict: Most of the end of Wotlk in EU Era. - Disbanded
Angered:Current Guild They start playing me holy which will be benched like 90% of the time.I dont have problem playing holy if i will have my spot inside the raid.

Your recent performances:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/HL ... pe=healing Thats Today log
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7V ... w#fight=34 Holy logs from yesterday
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nC ... w#fight=37 Disc

When can you play:

I will be able to attend all raids

Where are you from:

I am from Egypt

I am 24 years old

Communication:

i am able to speak on TS3

About you:

i am Ahmed i work as Logistics Coordinator in Aviation Company.i am so fucken fat 150 Kilos
i like watching soccer specially Manchester United
i play dota2 ,Counter strike and FIFA 2015(U cant win)

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: AKA What's in it for you?

I want to join strong guild with good roster to continue progressing together to clear Mythic.I Expect to play with nice and good players which dont need to raid 7 days per week to kill a boss.
since i played this game in 2005 i always tried to finish the end game content.i just came back to the game at start of WOD to do that again hopefully it will be with you guys.

UI and keybinds:

http://imgur.com/r5gkh17
The Keybinds are visible inside the screenshot

Anything else:

You can contact me on BattleTag gizo#2241

Post subject: Re: Disc/holy Priest Gizo X-Realm
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:29 pm  

Site Admin

Hey, think we went over all the issues in your app while speaking on TS, your logs seem fine. If there's anything else that needs solving, we will handle it in-game. We've thus decided to accept your application. :)

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]