[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] feral druid application

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:31 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [declined] feral druid application
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:52 am  

Character name: diglett

Character class: druid (feral)

Professions: letherworking, skinning

Talent specs, 660, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... ett/simple
Respeccing:i also play tank. been doing so for a few expansions, for fun.

Class Info: I have played rogue since TBC, thought it was alright. but one day i tryed feral instead and fell inlove with it instantly! so much more to do. like heling the raid and giving movment speed, i feel more useful playing a cat. I play feral because it's close to my heart. i find it fun to jump in and put bleeds on everyone! I've never been a caster type, i want to FIGHT!? the rotation consists of snapshotting rip and rake, keeping savage roar up at all times and using ferocious bite if i can squeze it in (+50energy). you want to try to line all this up nicely with tiger's fury and blood talons like i said. and then as dmg cd's i macro in berserk and incarnation. crit all the way and then haste and multistike!

Raid experience:in tbc i was still a kid, but i did get a few bosses down in kara.?
in Wotlk i did top the meters with my rogue for a long time. cleared lk on normal.
then i stopped playing for a while, did some bosses here and there for cata and pandaland.
WoD i've cleared 6/7 hc. 9% on imp.

Guild history: like i said i havn't hard core raided for a while, since now. the reason i want to leave my guild is because it's a gang of friends from my home town, who has absolutley no
leadership, and only raids when they can. I want to progress and it drives me mad when people put out 13k dps on imp and everyone says it's ok.

Your recent performances: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 174/latest

When can you play: hopefully all the time. i'm currently studeing to become a teacher. so most evenings should be clear!

Where are you from: sweden! the nr.1 country for E-sports and with the best internet in the world (fact)

Communication: ofc. and i am very comfortable with my english!

About you: i am the type of gamer that does not permit myself for not doing the best i can. or doing what's necessary for putting out the most dmg possible.
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: i want to join something serious. i want to progress!

UI and keybinds: as i am writing this the servers are down, and i do not have a good picture. but i'll upload one as sonn as i can. i use weak auras and elvui. all bleeds, debuffs, buffs cd's are right in the middle of the screen. and i obviously dont have one spell that ISN'T keybinded

Anything else: nope. just that i am a solid dude, who takes this seriously :D

Post subject: Re: feral druid application
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:03 am  

Teachers are excellent raiders (fact)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:47 am  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:07 am  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:28 am  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageANY QUESTIONS?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:54 pm  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:36 pm  

Euw a Swede

Uh I mean yay patriotism... Or something

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:31 pm  

snapshotting is still around for feral. but not in the sence that people seems to belive. we keep tiger's fury and blood talon procs up on rip and rake for that 45% extra dmg.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:08 pm  

that's my ui!

Attachments:
WoWScrnShot_011415_201149.jpg
WoWScrnShot_011415_201149.jpg [ 1.84 MiB | Viewed 14762 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:56 am  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next