[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] feral druid application

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:45 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: feral druid application
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:07 pm  

i did write not my stat priority. it's crit, multistrike haste.
crit because of http://www.wowhead.com/spell=16961/primal-fury. crit = 2 combo poiints = fuckloads more dmg.
multistrike because two hits are better than one,
and haste because it gives me more energy reg.

i gem only crit, and i enchant only crit.
now for my talents.
wild charge, fun and very useful for most everything. jumping to fungus, jumping back to butcher, or jumping back to freindly players i'f i'm in a bad spot.
ysera's gift, i don't feel like i need that burst heal, since i get one every finisher.
typhoon, can be changed for different fights, like rooting ghosts on ko ragh.
incarnation, the deeps man, such a fucking burst on that talent.
mighty bash, use it mostley as a second interuppt
dream of senarius, gives me that extra heal every finisher, and i can also HEAL ANYONE!
blood talons, really the best choice in my opion. this is one of the things i snapshot with.

single target
opener is: pre heal for BT, pre pot and stealth. shred up til 4 CP (i get savage roar from the first hit), TF, shred and rip (now i have 2 snapshotted bleeds on boss). now i popp everything. berserk, berserking and incarnation and just go ham. make sure rip and rake are up with snapshots, and squeeze in FB with 50+ energy. after that it's just pooling energy and making sure that nothing falls off.

multi target:
into bear form and press trash, that way i dont need to spend 50 energy on that. and then put rake on everything and rip if i can.
if there are more than 7 enemies i might swipe shit down. tectus and twins are like single target but just more panic :P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:47 pm  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:38 pm  

ohh yeah sorry, ofcourse rake is the opener. i just looked at my bars and saw shred, (different bars in stealth). a lot of the stuff just goes without you thinking you know.
and i am very used to ixy veins, that's where i learned all the small tips and trix. along with common sence and testing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:51 pm  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:53 am  

Hello there.

I've checked yours and Mavian's conversation and seems like the most important parts were covered already (or will be after your replies to some questions).
However, i'm going to disagree about using only Wild Charge as a Tier1 talent. It's really good only for couple of fights in highmaul, where you don't really need to escape (Butcher, Kargath).
Displacer Beast wins by far on the fights like Brakenspore and Twins (can escape the Tide in the last second; can blink though the flames on twins).
On some fights this is down to personal preference as neither of them give any real advantage - i'd say Kor'agh, Tectus.

Also, i've checked your logs. I found it a bit weird that you pop incarnation/berserk after 9-10 seconds into the fight (yes, i've read explanation on your opener).
Won't go much into it, but from tests on dummy i'd say with is suboptimal. Maybe i'm wrong though. But i've seen different openers.
75-80% uptime on rake isn't something very good.

PS: btw, you can now prepot and/or preflask in stealth. this gives you 1-2 seconds longer uptime on the pot.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:32 am  

Sorry if I miss a few questions.

The first thing I want to clear out is that I am not perfect. I am still learning as I go along.
Yes, it might be better to pop incarnation right away, I will have to try it out.
And when it comes to lunar, the only fight where i find it better is tCetus, but if any experienced feral disagrees please point it it out.
Mastery is better for cleave yes since it increases bleed dmg, but it's not like I walk around with 2 sets om me, one with 5% more mastery, since I'm still horny for that 670 gear.
Blink on me. Mushroom yeah sure, but I've never played mythic.
On twins sure its better, I've always just ran away from the flames with dash. But yes, you are right.
Now for the 70% uptime on rake, is that on a boss or overall? Since sometimes it's hard to keep them up all the time on several bosses, or if adds come up or flames run into you.
I've read on forums that feral is one of the hardest specs you can play, especially if you top meters, which I do most of the time. I'm not the greatest player in the world, far from it, but every time I play my pussy I get challenged, and I love it.
I'm sure I can improve in many aspects and I appreciate you guys being so "anal" with me and asking all these questions, since I have to think through everything I do as well!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:01 pm  

Site Admin

Hey Diglett and thanks for applying.

Off the start, I'm pretty sure you still haven't fully answered to some of the concerns Web and Mavian had. I also need to repeat what Web said - you have some serious issues keeping bleeds and Savage Roar up. I'm also pretty sure your opener is suboptimal, since your Incarnation will be active without a prepot for more than 10s.

Your raiding experience as also sort of lacking, but that can be worked around.

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:35 pm  

other than no, I dont use lunar, I don't know what questions to answer. so if there are any, ask them. other than that, give me an answe please, or i would like to see my other options!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2