[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [withdrawn] Marusz - Destro/Demo Warlock

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:39 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [withdrawn] Marusz - Destro/Demo Warlock
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:51 pm  

Character name: Marusz

Character class: Warlock

Professions: Tailoring/Jewelcrafting

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): I mainly play destruction, but i'm trying to get used to Demonology, so sometimes i just jump into this spec and try to get maximum out of it, but i need some practise. My item level at this moment is 663. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... z/advanced

Respeccing: I can respec do demo/affli if it'll be needed. But as i said before, it takes some time to get used to it. I can also play on my druid from time to time as a tank, but his gear isn't good atm.

Class Info: Well, i like warlock, because it has 3 very different dps specs, each one has very unique play style. I also like dark-themed characters and things like that so warlock was best choice for me. My priority for stats is Crit > Mastery > multistrike > haste=versatility atm. But it's hard to get perfect stats combination before opening of BFR. Ability priorities... well, destro is pretty simple. I just make 100% uptime of immolate, use confraglate when it's off cd (i'm saving cd of confraglate on fights with a lot of moving), spam incinerate, burn excessive embers and enter burn phase on trinket/weapon enchant proc and popping dark soul before burn phase.

Raid experience: I started raiding on WoD, so there isn't much of it. I cleared 7/7 HC and that's it.

Guild history: I was raiding from the beginning with Off The Rock guild, but we had some problems with filling our raid group and had to take some PUGs so we decided to split up...

Logs of your recent performances: None

When can you play: I can play on tuesdays, thursdays, saturdays and sundays, on rest of the days i'm coming online past 21 ST,

Where are you from: I'm from Poland. What can i say about it. Propably many of you know Poland, because of many nerd raging and immature kids in video games. But i'm proud about my birth place, it's beautiful country.

Communication: I have a microphone. But i'm very silent type of person, so i won't be talking much till i really need to.

About you: My name is Marek (Just Mark in English). I'm studying economics far away from home at the moment. I like going to the gym, pretending i'm smart and playing video games.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I expect to meet some nice people there and having a good time with you.

UI and keybinds: Image
My pc can't handle much so i just use base elvUI and some additional addons. It's enough for me atm.

Anything else: My laptop isn't good i must admit, it isn't bad during raids, but i can be late sometimes because of it.

Post subject: Re: Marusz - Destro/Demo Warlock
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:24 pm  

Site Admin

Hello, thanks for applying, and sorry about the slow response.

You probably should get used to playing demo because it is pretty strong right now.

Assuming you're applying for a raiding spot in the mythic team, I'm a bit worried about the fact that you can't be online on time on Wednesday (and Monday because we sometimes do extra raids then). Because of this we would probably have to put you on backup status quite often and prioritize people with higher attendance.

You also mention laptop problems; is it actually good enough to handle 20-man group raiding?

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post subject: Re: Marusz - Destro/Demo Warlock
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:20 pm  

Site Admin

Hey, it's been over a week with no response from you, so I consider this application withdrawn. If you with to reapply, please create a new topic. :)

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]