[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [accepted] Fredzik - the warlock

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:27 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [accepted] Fredzik - the warlock
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:06 am  

Character name: Fredzik

Character class: Warlock

Professions: Engi + Tailoring

Talent specs, gear level, Armoury link (advanced mode): Demo/affli. Ilvl: 678.
Respeccing: I can play any spec that is best for given situation and respeccing doesn't bother me at all. However having to play destro makes me wanna cut myself <boring>:)

Class Info: I've been warlock since i saw the vanilla (or was it TBC?) cinematic with undead warlock+infernals:) Switched to rogue for tiny bit and resto shammy to heal for one of my former guilds, but could not stand not playing lock.

As for abilities:

As Demo: Corruption+Doom always up. 2 stacks of HoG refreshed at ~2 sec remaining. SoulFire on MoltenCore procs, outside of Meta (unless specced Cataclysm and don't need fury for ToC+movement). Except for the opener, as soon as debuff is off and I have enough fury for at least 3 demonbolts (waiting till 800+ atm to cast 4) I pop DS+Trinket if up, cast Demonbolts, refresh Doom, and leave Meta. DS is glyphed and talented to be up for every Demonbolt cycle.

As for Grimoire choice I use Synergy for single target (testing Supremacy seeing some top parses are using it) and Service for Tectus.

As Affli: Agony+UA+ Corruption are always up, sitting on 2 shards (no more, because of double procs) for DS or refreshing SB:Haunt (if specced) Phew, that was intense:P

Current stat priority for demo is Mastery>haste~crit~multi, same goes for affli. I always use Simcraft to determine my exact stat weights, however with current gear availability it doesnt matter too much.

My CDs are:

Demo: DS which is glyphed and talented + always lined up with Demonbols dump (or cata if i decide to spec it for Twins), doomguard (infernal Tectus) used with hero, GoService specced/used only for Tectus, ImpSwarm if fight is short enough to use it.

Affli: unglyphed/talented DS, SB:Haunt (short fights, multitarget), doomguard

Def CDs: Dark Bargain, Dark Regen, Resolve (if not glyphed), Teleport, Gateway,

Raid experience: This tier I killed 5/7 Mythic, with some close wipes on Ko'.

Guild history: Started my serious raiding experience in WotLK with Anima in ICC, unfortunately had to have a break form WoW before second Cata tier.
I came back to the game at the very end of MoP with some real life friends and got hooked again:) Not long after WoD launch I joined Nightshift on alliance, where I am until now.

Logs of your recent performances:

When can you play: Can play any day except Friday/Saturday, up to 3 days/week. During heavy progress 4th day might be an option.

On weekdays I am available after 19:00, usually earlier. On Sunday 18:45 will never be a problem.

Where are you from: Poland

Communication: I do have a working mic and dare use it:)

About you: I work behind desk, nothing too special however I enjoy it a lot:) Living with my gf, soon moving to new place! Spending most of my free time with her, friends and PC.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I am looking to play in a solid guild, progress through the content at high pace while having fun:) The fact that you guys raid 3 night/week is a huge plus for me - my current guild plays 4/7 and its quite frustrating having to skip some raid dais. On top of that, I miss being horde so much:((

UI and keybinds: Uff here we go: for my basic spells I use 1-4 (corruption, HoG, demonbol/cataclysm, 4 is used for affli as Agony)) then Mouse 4 and 5 for SB and SF. Meta (Q) DS+Trinket macro (Shift+D) GoServ (Shift+E - if specced) Demo Leap (F) Demo Circle Summon/Teleport (Shift+S/Shift+A) SoulShatter (Shift+SpaceB) Doomguard or Infernal (E) LiefTap (Shift+2) Dark Regen (Shift+3) Resolve (Shift+4) Dark Bargain (Shift+MouseDown) Burning Rush (Shift+C) Shadofury (Shift+F)
Healthstone (Shift+Q) Encounter specific macro/usefull stuff:) (Shift+1) Felstorm macroed to Shadowbol, Immolation aura (Shift+MouseUp) SoulStone mouseover macro (Shift+V) Potion (Shift+Mouse4)

On top of that I use mouseover Clique for dotting on boss frames (usefull on Bracken, Twins, Tectus etc)

Attachments:
File comment: UI
screen.jpg
screen.jpg [ 2.4 MiB | Viewed 9649 times ]

Post subject: Re: Fredzik - the warlock
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:29 pm  

glad to see some polish player applying, good luck with appli :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:06 am  

Site Admin

Hello there and thanks for applying ;) I think I remember you from spying on some Anima logs back in the day :P.

Everything seems to be in order; looks like you know what you should be doing. Just as a note, the extra raids we might make during progression usually happen on Mondays.

I'm accepting your app for trial, you can poke us in-game when you want an invite! :)

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:06 am  

eastern block ftw:) cheers

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:08 am  

Thank you

Will sort the fraction change asap, see you there:)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]