[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [declined] Susano

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:28 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [declined] Susano
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:44 pm  

Character name:Susano
Character class:DK
Character level:1
Played time: Type /played in-game to see this.

Character professions + their skill level:none
Character talent spec and gear level: Armory Link would be nice
Willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Raid experience: None
When can you play: Always

Where are you from: Armenia
About you: Tell us what you want about yourself, remember that we're not looking only for the faceless game character, but also for the human behind it. Cheerful guy:P

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I have many reasons to join: 1st. free epics 2nd.I want to robe the 35k gold from your GB:P. 3rd. want to see samantta naked in game:P
Anything else: I hope you will accept me...

Post subject: Re: Susano
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:08 pm  

Hm...hard decision,let me think a little....../for

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:26 pm  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:26 pm  
Site Admin

Hey,

u are active only on 1 NSJL raid, others with friends...

btw what your net Susano? toons DC or what?....

where is reason for your leave?

we need maybe dps wariorr...

/no

Cerg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:55 pm  

I dont remember your dps and so, but if u left guild and didnt say reason, and cerg remember you from raids, i must agree with him..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:30 pm  

hmm i think i told everybody why i left...and i clearly remember dagthul's reply...the reason was that my friends were playing again and they asked me to join and help them in guild recruiting...you might know some of them like beef and urchak...now they stoped playing again and it might be that they quit wow forever...applied here again cause i enjoyed some people's company in here...thats it:P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:36 am  
Site Admin

hmm ok Susano and what others in your guild? We have maybe few spots here...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:14 pm  

___/\_____________________\o/_____ Help - shark!!! Stop staring & do something!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:20 pm  

Site Admin

Yea I agree with what Spiwi said about leaving a message on the forum as well, but other than that I don't really see any problem with inviting you back, your reason for leaving was ok for me – you wanted to play with old friends instead of people you hardly knew – that's a pretty simple and clear priority system that I can understand:)

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:37 am  

i crnt realy say much as am thinking of taking my alt to a pvp guild but like they said a message would of been nice.

uve got good dps and i would like to see this guild go far in 25 mans but the question is if u come back how long is it going to be be4 u leave again?
coz it dnt look good wen u go raiding and get some gear then disapear when other people whos willing to stay and put there time here, could have it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next