No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:00 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Lohlena's Application
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:08 pm  

Hi all,

First of all I would love to say that I love this guild name!
We are applying to this guild because of the need we feel to join the Horde side.
But who is we... Lohlena and my husband Nakakuro...we have our mains on the Alliance side, we are raiding there atm and have already some knowhow of the new raids aswell. For know we would love to join as a social.
I have made already my application.

Character name: Lohlena

Character class: Discipline Priest/ Shadow Priest

Professions: Tailoring / Enchanting

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode):
Respeccing: Being able to play multiple specs or classes is very helpful for many reasons. Can you handle other specs/roles than your primary one? Do you like them? Are you willing to switch to them if needed?

Class Info: I love my priest very much. I love the ability to heal people up and Im the best in the discipline spec then in the other spec but I can play shadow aswell (I was better in it then I thought when I started it after playing a long time as a healer :D)

Raid experience: HM HC 7/7 BRF HC "darmac", Gruul, Hans/fran and Oregorger (I wrote them down because of the difference in kill order)

Guild history: We are still in the guild we were but its on alliance.

Where are you from: The Netherlands

Age: are you really asking that a woman... okay okay... 34

Communication: Yes, I have that and have all installed, TS3, Mumble, Raidcall, Ventrilo

About you: About me, a right to the point, honest, fun person. Who always wants to help other ppl out and always do good for the guild.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Im looking for a nice guild where fun is allowed but also where other ppl help others out.

UI and keybinds: I have a Razer Naga mouse and I work with VuhDo so all is keybinded, will show you if Im ready for raiding ;)

Anything else: No nothing else ;) ty! 8-)

Post subject: Re: Lohlena's Application
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm  

Site Admin

Hello, thanks for applying, I don't see a problem with taking you both aboard on social status. You can poke us in-game for an invite ;)!

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]