No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:19 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [approved] Nakakuro's Application
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:17 pm  

Hi all,

We are applying to this guild because of the need we feel to join the Horde side.
But who is we... Nakakuro and my wifey Lohlena ...we have our mains on the Alliance side, we are raiding there atm and have already some knowhow of the new raids aswell. For know we would love to join as a social.

Character name: Nakakuro

Character class: Elemental Shaman/ Resto

Professions: Jewelcrafting and Inscription

Talent specs, gear level, Armory link (advanced mode): I can tell you when Im ready for raiding what talents I like and more.
Respeccing: Yes I can play my offspec Resto.

Class Info: Its a nice char to play. I like the effects of the spells although they are not able to move a lot while casting, I still like it!
Raid experience: HM HC 7/7 BRF HC "darmac", Gruul, Hans/fran and Oregorger (I wrote them down because of the difference in kill order)

Guild history: We are still in the guild we were but its on alliance.

Where are you from: The Netherlands

Communication: Yes, I have that and have all installed, TS3, Mumble, Raidcall, Ventrilo

About you: A chill person who always like to search more about his chars. I read a lot on different forums about the different chars I play and the upcoming raids. Im not a fast typing person but I can talk on TS and other programs.

Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: Im looking for a nice guild where fun is allowed but also where other ppl help others out.

UI and keybinds: I have a Razer Naga mouse and I work with VuhDo so all is keybinded, will show you if Im ready for raiding ;)

Anything else: No nothing else ;) ty!

Post subject: Re: Nakakuro's Application
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 pm  

Site Admin

Hello, thanks for applying, I am accepting you for a social spot, feel free to poke us in-game for an invite :).

I am not lazy, I am an effort minimalist.
Q: Horde currently has two very shoutable, very good battle cries. Wondering what I yell as an Alliance character when someone yells 'For the Horde'!?
A: Have mercy?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]