[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
No skill just luck • View topic - [approved] Zikkie - Shadow Priest - 80.

No skill just luck

Guild Forum
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:48 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [approved] Zikkie - Shadow Priest - 80.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:47 pm  

Character name: Zikkie
Character class: Priest
Character level: 80
Played time: Around 20 days.

Character professions + their skill level: Tailoring 375, Enchanting 375.
Character talent spec and gear level: Shadow, mostly Naxx gear, but with some T8.5 and Emblem Gear. Here is my armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Zikkie (Note: Please ignore the helm.. I am 1 Emblem of Conquest away from the T8.5 one :D)
Willing to respec if needed?: Got Dual-Spec, Shadow as main spec, Holy as off-spec.

Raid experience: Was raiding Sunwell Plataeu and Black Temple in TBC, stopped for ages, and then returned about two weeks ago. So far have done Naxx10 (Minus three bosses), VoA10 and VoA25.
When can you play: During the week I can normally play from 4pm and until 23:00 server time, during the holidays it will be longer. On weekends I usually go out, but am usually back for about 20:00 server time, and will be online until 04:00 server time.

Where are you from: London, England.
About you: Okay well, i'm George, but I prefer to be known as simply 'G'. I am 16 years old, and have lived in England all my life. I have a very active social life, and I aspire to be an actor in the future. I perform in theaters all over the UK, and have also represented my county, in Athletics. I am very mature for my age, and I am also a very ambitious and dedicated person. If I want something, I will do everything in my power to get it without pushing the limits. In my past guilds (Mainly TBC), I held many positions in Class Leaders and Raid Leaders, which shows my leadership skills.
Why do you want to join and what do you expect from the guild: I want to join "NSJL" so that I can raid casually, while meeting new people and having fun. (I know that's what most people say, but it's honestly true :P)
Anything else: Ehrmm.. I am raising a Paladin who I intend to turn into a tank, who will then become my main. My last (and only) WotLK Guild was Kindergarten, who are ranked something like 14th in the Realm. I am leaving them because I felt they were to 'hardcore' and also my gear wasn't quite up to the standards that they were raiding at.

Thanks for reading, sorry for the essay ;D
G.

Last edited by Zikkie on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Zikkie - Shadow Priest - 80.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:17 pm  

Hm...good app m8,we need SP so I'm up for give you a chance,BUT there is one more thing.Which London football club do you support?:D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:19 pm  

Well.. I supported Manchester United from when I was born up until when I was 10 years old, and then my dad bought me a Fulham Season ticket for my Birthday and I have renewed it ever since.. FULHAM FC FTW! :D

G.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:19 pm  
Site Admin

im for :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:34 am  

First part of your answer was great coz I`m MU SUPPORTER:D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:05 am  
Officer

hiya zikkie nice to see essays than one word answers :), in some case none soul needs someone to talk to she obviously intimidated by me being a lady lol. Nice application and good luck in acting ill come and see you when you famous. /for whisp any officer for invite see you there ;).

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:10 am  

You will be actor? oh yes, i need some friends in show-business :D Next Sir Sean Connery :)

Your gear need some improved, especially hit... You need more hit m8.
But that all can we fix.

/for :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:03 pm  

as dren said, your gear need some improved (wand for example :P), we dont have sh priest now, so im for.. (and Fulham is good for me :))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:10 am  

Everton sorry

/no

sorrry that was joke

/FOR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:17 am  

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wot a wast of time man u

leeds ftw

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next